Owen - Nine

Four years and twenty weeks ago....

The team and I are heading out to eat. We are hitting up Givonni's. We always go out as a team before games. Every single game, its a little ritual we have. My sister Lydia is visiting and is joining us. When we enter the room gets louder with people asking for pictures and autographs. I signed a few before moving Lydia in front of me. Walking back to the table, we see a few Avalanche players sitting at a table. I can almost sense she was near. I shake it off to me being desperate. I see Heath take off to the back. Damn I should have stopped him and gotten Zoey's number. The woman who has occupied every single of my dreams. 

"Dude! Your sister is looking so good tonight." Josh one of defenders says into my ear. I growl "Josh shut your damn mouth!" He laughs a huge loud laugh, the guys know my sister is off limits. She's off limits. She is a single mom and my baby sister. 

"Owen! Why don't you go ask one of them for Zoey's number? You have been talking about her for weeks." Josh offers his advice. Sure I could but, what if she doesn't remember me? 

The next day at the pregame interviews I look for her in the crowds. I have another chance to ask Heath her number. I don't take it. 

We play a good game but, they end up winning. It was close though, two to one. My ex-wife is here at the game....of course she is, hanging onto the jerks arm. "Owen, dang tough loss. I'm sorry." Her face gives me that pity look people give you. "Thanks. I gotta go. See ya." She grabs my arm "Hey! Are you ok? We never talk." I laugh "Why would we? You slept with someone else. We're divorced. Bye!" I can hear her scoff as I walk by into the tunnel.

I'm walking to my car with a few guys. There is always some fans waiting by the lot. They yell and shout through the fence. I go over and make nice. Talk with some and sign a few pictures and soccer balls. There is a woman I recognize. She is always here waiting. Her blonde hair is in a braid. She has my jersey on and my number painted on her face. The girl has got those crazy eyes. We all steer clear of her.

"Oh my god! Owen you were on fire tonight." Her screechy voice is louder than needed. "Thanks Deb." Yep I remember her name. "You remember my name!" She screams a high pitch squeal. "Ok I gotta get home guys. Thanks for coming out!" I head back to my car. I turn to see Deb staring at me. That girl is crazy.

Once I'm in my quiet apartment, I shower and think about that brown haired woman. The way she moaned under me, or on top of me. The way her legs wrapped around my body. The way she fit perfectly with me. Zoey...I don't even noticed my hand is wrapped around my length. Picturing her ass in the air while I fucked her from behind. The way she looked back at me and bit her lip. Her back arching before she came. My hands smacks the wall as I shoot all over the wall. Fuck!