Zoey - Thirteen

"So..." He told me he didn't bring me here to sleep with me, but is it bad if I want too? The room is cozy, the fire is warming me up. Almost too warm. "I am hot, I am gonna go change. What did you pack?" I start to unzip. "Oh Sarah did." Oh crap. I take the bag into the bathroom. As expected there is no cozy sweats. A silky set which will leave nothing to the imagination. Silently cursing Sarah, I change into it. I don't have a choice. It does feel amazing on my skin. My nipples are poked right through. Partly to the cold fabric but, mostly to the sexy man out there. It's been weeks since that night we spent together. Weeks of pure sexual tension, weeks of dying to have his hands on me. Often during the day I will snap back to the first time I felt his body on mine. The way his hands felt on my skin, the feeling of his breath on my neck, and the way his lips kiss me.

The click of the door opening, causes Owen to look away from the windows. For a few moments we just stare at each other. His eyes are slowly taking my body. He bites his bottom lip a bit. "Sarah..." I shrug, his sexy mouth opens "Wow. That's..." he stumbles over his words. Which is adorably cute and sexy.

"....that's." stumbles again. I laugh at his nervousness. "That's sexy." We both laugh.

"I know you didn't bring me here for sex but, Owen...god. I miss you." He jumps up and closes the space. His hand grabs the back of my neck, our mouths crash together. His hand drops, drags along my neck "Zoe, god. I need you too. Are you sure? Please say yes." I let out a small laugh. "Yes. Please." Working quickly at undoing his buttons while his fingers roll my hardened nipples through the silk. He goes from one to the other. A groan escapes my mouth. "Does that feel good?" his voice is low and sexy. "Yes. God. Yes." His mouth moves down from my lips and he gently bites my nipples. "Oh fuck, Owen..."

"You keep saying my name like that I wont last long baby." he almost growls. "Do you like when I moan your name. You like when I do this?" I reach down and grab his erection through his pants. "Fuck me, baby." His hand grabs my wrist. "Bed. Now." His voice is desperate and makes me smile. God I love him like this. I shove his pants down, and shove him on the bed. "Zoey..." I straddle his legs, his hands grip my ass. My hips roll over his hardness. His hands grasp tighter when I do. "Yes, do that. Does that make you feel good?" I nod and as I roll my hips over and over. "Oh my god. Yes...." I am so close to coming just by rubbing along his erection. "That's good baby, you keep going. Just like that, I want you to get it. Come undone on me, use me." His dirty words fuel my orgasm. I come hard and my body shakes.

He slowly turns me so I am laying on my back. "Just relax Zoey." My breathing slowly starts to even out. "Holy shit, that was wild." His fingers trace along my body, from my neck to my stomach. His touch awakens me "Owen..." — "Mmm yes." he whispers in my ear. "Can you please fuck me, now. I need you bad. I need you to fuck me like you want me." He lets out groan and rolls on top. His movements become less gentle and more urgent. "You sure." I don't use words just nod my head.

A beast has been released. Hands and mouths are all over. He uses his fingers to rub my clit while his dick is pressed against my thigh. I squirm and arch my back at his touch. He looks me in the eyes, it's like we can speak without words. "I have an IUD, I trust you." He thrusts into me while kissing me, his tongue parts my mouth. He feels warm and full inside me. "Zoey, you are so tight and warm." We match movements as his thrusts into me over and over. He is hitting the right spot, I am seconds away from another orgasm. I can feel him shake and tremble he is there too. One more thrust and we both reach it at the same time. He yells a loud groan.

We lay together after both still. He grabs my hand and threads his fingers in mine. "Baby....that was...." my hand squeezes his. I am about to say something I have never told a man. "Owen, I love you. I know it's probably crazy and scary. but, I love you so much. It's scary." My eyes are watering when he leans close to my face he kisses my nose "Baby, I must be crazy as well. I love you. So much." We can't stop kissing each other, we are making out while a couple of sex crazed teenager.

The night is spent making love and just being with each other. We sit here in the steamy bath together. My back is pressed against his chest. His fingers are tracing along my arms slowly, this right here is the comfort I need. I feel so safe in his arms, as safe as I feel I think part of me is questioning if this is too quick. A year ago if you told me Sadie's father would be in our life, I would have don't you, you were crazy. I was comfortable with my life as a single parent. It wasn't always easy, when she gets sick it's draining doing it solo. It would be easier if I had someone to tap in once in a while. Now he is here, I have it.

"Zoe. What's going on in this head?" His finger taps my forehead while we lay side by side in bed now. "Are you questioning that you love me?" Shifting my head so I can look up at him. "Not questioning at all...I am scared." — "I am terrified actually. I've been doing this solo for so long, I don't know how to have someone to be there. Besides my family." He doesn't say a word just places a kiss on my head "I know I love you. I do love you deeply. I just can't help wonder if this is so crazy? I mean is this too fast?" He leans his cheek oh my head. "Trust me, I feel it too. I never thought it a million years I would find happiness and a reason to live after my divorce. Kelsey was suppose to be it. We were suppose to have a family..." He takes a deep breath and leans in closer if that's even possible. "...I spent years wishing I had a family at my games to run the field after. Wishing I had children to wear my number. A wife who supported me and my goals. Someone I could support in their goals. Kelsey didn't want a family, she wanted to be spend my money and that's it." I don't mean to giggle but I do. "Sorry, your money is a sure big selling point for me." I squirm when he pinches my side. "Just kidding." — "That night with you, sure it was reckless but, it was eye opening. I never felt that with Kelsey. I wanna say it was all alcohol but, Zoe I was sucked into you. I needed to know you. When you kissed me, the noise of the world disappeared." I shift to face him, so our noses are touching. He's not wrong. I felt the same thing. "Owen, I felt it too. Sure I was under the influence" I laugh. "When I saw you the room disappeared and it was just you."

"As much I as know I love you, Sadie comes first." He kisses me softly "She does come first. I agree but, in my world you come in a tie with her." I kiss him back. "I love you." Owen's breathing quiets as he drifts to sleep. My mind won't shut off, I lay here listening to this man snore quietly. The man who gave me the greatest thing I have ever been given. A healthy, funny, creative, forgiving and sweet almost five year old. The last four years have shown me how tough I really am. Being a Mother gave be such a huge purpose in this world.