4.TOUCH-STARVED

TOUCH-STARVED🕷️🎸_________Credits to vgilantee on tumblr __________

TOUCH-STARVED
🕷️🎸
_________
Credits to vgilantee on tumblr
__________

" you know you don't have to hold onto me every second right?" I told the boy who held my waist close to him. the rest of the group stood close by. he stood behind me with a smile on his face but it soon froze as he blushed brightly.
"¡know i just want to is that okay?" he asked and I nodded softly with a smile on my face.
"yeah e, of course its okay" i stated and he nodded as he leaned his forehead on the back of my head and held me closer to him. i could feel him take a deep breath and breathe out after.
"hey y/n?" he whispered and you turned in his arms as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders and looked up at him. the height difference quite short but still enough that you needed to strain your neck to see him.
"yeah whats up?" i asked softly. trying to not bring attention to us as the group was talking and trying to ignore us in the best way possible.
"can we go to my dorm?" he asked and I looked into his eyes, there was something there. something deeper, he needed to be held, touched, kissed and cared for.
"yeah of course, let me just tell we're going" I stated and he smiled as I went to let go of him but he wouldn't let me
"dont let go, just tell me from here" he exclaimed and I nodded
"hey you guys, we're going to head out. ill call you guys later"I called to them and then I turned as we walked away and went to his dorm. as soon as I walked in, he lifted me and threw me onto the bed. he then laid down on my chest and put my hands in his hair as he wrapped his arms around mv waist and held me closer then usual "play with my hair please" he said into my stomach and I nodded as Iran my hands through his hair softly. he smiled and took another deep breathe.
"are you okay?" i asked softly trying to not break the silence and the comfortable tension that had settled into the air.
"yeah i just needed you to hold me, touch me" he said and I nodded as Ileaned down and I kissed his forehead with a smile. he smiled too and we laid there together. he wouldn't let me let him go and he had me keep my arms on him the whole time.
iwish i could say that i didn't enjoy it but i did. i enjoyed holding him and taking for him, he deserved that at least. I'm just happy that with everything going on, we still time to ourselves.
me and my touch starved boyfriend

A/N: i dont know if this is what you were looking for but I hope it is because I actually had fun writing this one.