10.DIESEL IS DESIRE

___________diesel is desire (you were playing with fire)bigherosix🎸🕷️___________

___________
diesel is desire (you were playing with fire)
bigherosix
🎸🕷️
___________

you found it incredibly hard to focus when the killer was on the floor thanks to tara's final blow. you all looked at each other, coming to the realization that kirby's betrayal absolutely blindsided you all. you thought on your feet, walking around the counter to find another way out, only to find it locked. you kicked the door, realizing that the only way out was through the way you came, and you couldn't take that chance of finding an accomplice awaiting your presence. you walked back towards the unlocked exit, watching as sam examined tara, allowing you a moment to collect yourself. your heaving chest burned with every breath, but you couldn't bring yourself to care when that was the least of your worries.

you just really wanted to get out of there.
your fingertips barely touched the doorknob, the cold metal offering a reprieve to your warm body when tara's scream cut through the air. you turned around, only to see chad on his knees with the two ghostfaces stabbed him repeatedly.
your eyes widened. "oh shit." you looked between sam, who was holding tara back from stepping in, and chad, who's eyes pleaded for you to escape. but you couldn't do that without him, not after all you'd been through together. in a split second, you seized the opportunity to move past the carpenter sisters to grab a framed poster from off the wall. sam seemed to figure out what you were doing, reaching out to stop you.

"yIn, wait!" she only managed to graze your arm when you hit one of them over the head. their grip loosened on chad's body, who fell limply while you kicked ghostface one towards the wall. as soon as you heard the hard thud from the impact, you tossed the frame aside and turned around to focus on the second killer. their knife was dangerously close to piercing your skin, causing you to bring your arms up to defend yourself.
"what are you waiting for? go!" you screamed at the sisters, earning you a stab in the thigh by ghostface two, who'd come to their senses. that seemed to be sam's wake up call, pushing tara towards the door. when you watched them disappear, you let your guard down and took the knife to your shoulder. you screamed out as they pushed you up against the wall before letting you slide down to the floor like a rag doll. you clutched your wounds, attempting to get up but only scrambled yourself into a corner.

you braced yourself for these last moments, but you wouldn't go down without a fight. not if that meant tara and sam could escape and the slim chance chad could still be alive. "you aren't the first shitheads to try this, you know. and you probably won't be the last. so kill me, i dare you to try.." you spat. the ghostface, who's mask you recognized to be nancy loomis pulled your head back to meet their gaze. their knife slowly traced over your throat and down towards your collarbone, causing you to hiss as they left a hefty nick. you looked at the other ghostface with stu macher's mask, who almost jumped in to finish you off when the former's knife came up to stop them. conflict coursed through the air between the two dark figures, daring you to smirk up at them. "unless you're too scared to try?" that effectively caught their attention, a sudden pain shooting through your torso. you looked down where the knife met your warm flesh, gritting your teeth when it twisted into you. the nancy loomis lookalike merely tilted their head at the action, yanking the weapon away and making their way out. the killers weren't bothered to look back as you rested your head against the wall as they went to follow the carpenter sisters. you could only hope they were long gone from this killbox.