11.LOOK AT ME

________Look at me kisgh🕷️🎸_______

________
Look at me
kisgh
🕷️🎸
_______

you sat on the couch, side by side with anika- watching the news about the return of ghostface. you bounced your knee nervously, the rest of the group in the kitchen setting the table for food. quinn locked in her room with a man. you eyes flashed down towards the piles of blankets on the floor, all of you were to be sleeping in tara and sam's apartment... just in case.

but not all of you were there, everybody but one.
"havent you been through this bullshit before?" anika asked you, her face beaming with fear.
"uh yeah" you replied. your voice more shakier than you meant for it to be. you watched as anika mentally tried to calm herself down, her hands shaky. " think we will be fine y'know? we got sam she's pretty badass. plus we've all fought them before. you attempted to reassure her.

anika nodded her head, not saying anything after that. the two of you stayed quiet on the couch, your eyes occasionally flashing towards the kitchen. you bounced your knee, checking your phone constantly. than was supposed to be here, but he had texted you that he had classes.

suddenly you heard thumping coming from quinn's room. anika shook her head. "jesus christ, they just got to let everybody know what they're doing huh?" she said, a faint smile looming on her face.
suddenly the group from the kitchen came into the living room. you and anika got up, looking confused. all of them stood in front of quinn's room. the thumping got worse, and then it turned into screaming. you could feel your heart speed up, your legs getting weaker.

a loud bang caused you to jump as quinn's dead body was pushed out of her room. gashes throughout her body and a slit throat as she fell to the floor. ghostface peeking through the bloody bedroom door.
you watched as chad got in front of everybody, ready to protect his friends and family. ghostface stepped out of the room, his flashy knife catching your attention. then he began chasing everybody, the group scattered attempting to find anything they could to protect themselves with. you could hear mindy's blood curling scream as ghostface pushed a knife through her shoulder. tara and chad sprinted downstairs.

both you and anika attempted to help mindy. you grabbed a firepoker, jamming it through the ghostface's leg. he turned back around, smacking it out of your hands. he pushed you back into a wall, just as you were about to get stabbed you grabbed the wrists, buying yourself time from getting stabbed.

but time can't fix everything.
suddenly you felt the cool blade pierce your skin. letting out a loud scream as the knife moved up, suddenly anika and sam pushed him off of you. the two of them encouraging you to make your way towards quinn's room.

you heard anika scream as she got stabbed in the back, the knife ripping upwards and out of her. you rushed her into the room, pushing her in front of you for her protection. both you and sam slammed the door on the ghostface. banging continued for a moment before it went quiet. your eyes scanned the blood filled room until you saw the other door wide open.