8.HATE AND REVENGE

________________Hate and revenge neyylatt🎸🕷️________________

________________
Hate and revenge
neyylatt
🎸🕷️
________________

Summary:

What if Richie and Amber weren't the only murders in Woodsboro? What if there was someone else who was innocent?
Notes:

A sad story with a sad ending. Oh yeah...

I hope you like it anyway. And maybe I'll start writing more Ghostface stories :)

_____________

We were walking in the direction of the subway that would take us to the cinema, but going down the stairs was impossible due to the number of people pushing us, I was behind the brunette when I saw how the doors closed leaving me together with Mindy.

I touched his shoulder but only caused a startle on his part and a simple, "Get away from me, Ghostface." As she walked away from me.

I sighed, looking away.

Until we boarded the next train separately, acting like we didn't know each other. I discreetly watched every move she made but at one point I lost sight of her and simply began to remember her.

His sweet voice.

Her beautiful bright eyes that once looked at me with love.

His soft lips, which fit perfectly with mine.

The beautiful smile with which I fell in love...

She...just her.

When we got to our stop, I looked around for her until the crowd of people left, exposing Mindy at the bottom of the subway, bleeding. I walked quickly towards her then back from her as she yelled for her help.

In the theater where I was already with the Ghostface costume on me, and a few steps from where I was I saw Chad ready to throw something at my sister's head, who was on the floor from the blow that Tara had given her. Quickly nail the knife on him and it didn't take long for the cries and screams of the younger Carpenter to be heard.

My hatred was not with him, although it would not hurt me to kill him and see Tara suffer. And that only meant more pain for Sam. While my sister kept stabbing him, I turned in their direction and in a quick movement I stabbed him in the throat, causing a huge spit of crimson blood to come out of his mouth. She fell to the floor dead, before going after the sisters we cleaned the knife at the same time to run away, she leaving the other side and I the other; leaving them cornered like simple animals.

I could finally get revenge after all the shit he did to me.

When we heard the blonde woman's shots we hid and when I least realized it she was on the floor like Chad, dead from the shots my father gave her.

I came out of my hiding place and stood next to him and on the other side was her.

"Well, you both did well" — she spoke, while the two only had looks of confusion.

"You," Tara said.

"Yes, of course it's me." He looked at her with contempt — I expected more from you after what you did to us.

"Did they?" I ask, confused.

I removed my mask with a triumphant smile, never taking my eyes off Sam.

"Mindy didn't lie, the room was easy and to get to know you it was only necessary to share it with that idiot Chad, how good it felt to stab him in the throat!" - I laughed.

I lifted the mask and looked at her.

"This was from your grandmother, Nancy Loomis. It's something that runs through your veins."

My look at her was nothing more than hate and rancor, I couldn't think of anything else but killing her.

"And speaking of family... my name is not Ethan Landry" —- I commented, looking sideways at my father with a smile. He did nothing but laugh out loud.

"So if you guys are there who is that?" He pointed in the direction of the Ghostface that still had the mask on.

He got rid of her, revealing Quinn, to which Tara and Sam looked at each other in disbelief.

"You were dead" — Tara spoke.

"No, well something like that."

They started talking between them while I just walked by staying next to a glass shelf that was covered by a white sheet.

Seeing that Sam threw off the mask roughly I cut him on the shoulder, which didn't take long for the blood to occur.

"Did you do this as a family?!" — Sam, he looked at each one desperately.

"Of course stupid" — Quinn approached her.

"You still don't understand. Come on you know exactly what happened, bitch!!

"It's not what you think — he turned to my father — "I didn't kill anyone in Woodsboro." — I explain.

"I know".

My jaw was clenched and the knife in my hand was so strong that it could even hurt me.

"You are a murderer."

"No, I'm not"

"Of course you are, you killed our brother!!"

"And it wasn't just him, Sam."

"I do not understand".

Saying nothing, I took the long, floor-length cloth revealing a cream-pink dress, with a small butterfly in the center.

"Do you recognize that dress?" —. Talk, without taking my eyes off the dress.

A silence invaded the cinema, I'm sure my breathing was the only thing that could be heard.

"They're Richie's family and Y/n."

"No." my father commented with a breathy voice, "I'm just Richie's father."

I looked at her at the same time that she looked at me, from the expression on her face she seemed even more confused, not understanding what Y/n had to do with this.

"She was my girlfriend" — I expressed hurt. — And you took it from me!!

"That?

"She was everything to me, and you killed her" — I said, pointing the knife in her direction "She had nothing to do with all this crap!!!