6.THE LOVE INTEREST

_______________

_______________

The Love Interest
sleepywyvern
🕷️🎸
_____________

Summary:

Scream 6 re-imagined as the love interest of Ethan Landry! I included many scream 6 scenes (especially towards the end) so major spoiler warnings!!! This will be a longer, multi-chapter series I intend to write (WITH SMUT!) until the end of the movie plus a little epilogue. Be prepared for some angst and drama, I promise it ends nice!

Starting the semester as Anika's roommate the last thing you had expected was to be roped into a murder mystery, your life hanging on the line. When you meet Ethan Landry at a halloween party, his cute nervous charm pulls at your heart strings and things escalate. When shit hits the fan, he can't keep his eyes off of you, lest something bad happen to the first love of his life he watches your every move. In fact it made him nervous when he couldn't see you or know where you were. It made you feel safe, comforted even, but it wasn't always that way. Unbeknownst to the reader, he is hiding a huge dark secret.

Let me know if you like or enjoy, no matter how new/old this fic is when you read it, I love and appreciate every notification! Be gentle, I'm very new to fic writing.

_______________

Chapter 1: The Cardboard Knight

Chapter Text
The white ghost mask looked sorrowful, almost regretful, as it held the sharp knife up to your throat. Strong hands pressing the blade just enough for hot liquid to drip down to your chest. The dark alleyway concealed you from any onlookers and any reach for help as you desperately tried to pull the black gloved hand away.

"I'm sorry," the voice was a whisper in the wind.

You thought back to how stupid you had been to trust him. But could you really blame yourself? For desperately wanting someone to trust, someone to protect you when it felt like nobody else was there for you?

When you first really talked at that Halloween frat party, he was eyeing you from across the room. He wore a homemade knight costume out of cardboard and duct tape, his hair curled from behind the helmet. You thought it was cute and endearing- the attention he gave you from afar. The knight you desperately wanted.

Two Nights Before Halloween.

You were all dressed up as your roommate Anika hauled you along to "the Halloween party of the year," or as she called it. Tonight you wore the iconic Mia Wallace set from Pulp Fiction; short black bobbed wig, white button up shirt and of course bell bottoms. The one fun part of these parties was dressing up.

Your film studies class had been raving about the party, and you weren't doing great in terms of friends having just moved to the city. So why not go to a party? Especially since your peppy, overly encouraging roommate was going and wanted to drag you along. She had spent the last couple of hours in your shared room perfecting the best pumpkin look she could, no doubt to impress, and you knew she would.