7.TWISTED FATE

| Twisted Fate |From Bl3upi3🕷️🎸____________

| Twisted Fate |
From Bl3upi3
🕷️🎸
____________

Summary:

After being attacked by ghostface Reader discovers another side of life. It turns out that you are more attracted to the killer than you think.

From the actual author ->
Notes:                             
I haven't watched the whole film but Ethan is so hot. This is my first smut so please feel free to give me feedback. English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.

__________

You had worked hard all week and were looking forward to a fun party with your friends. You didn't care much about your appearance, but you had still taken the time to choose a comfortable, casual outfit for the evening.

You had lined up with your friends to get into the party, loud music could be heard from outside the house. When you finally walked through the door, you were immediately surrounded by a crowd of lively and energetic people.

The living room was packed, with people dancing to the music, laughing and chatting. You grabbed a glass of red punch, your favourite drink, and started socialising with your friends and other people you didn't know.

You spotted a cute guy in the corner of the room and approached him. You exchanged smiles and started dancing together to the lively music. It was a perfect evening, everything was going according to plan.

However, everything changed when you went to find a toilet and saw a pool of blood on the floor. You slowly approached it, trying to figure out what had happened. As you got closer, you realised that there were bodies lying on the ground, motionless.

You were horrified, your heart was pounding and you didn't know what to do. You wanted to run away, but something inside you held you back. You had always been drawn to the dark side of life, but never had the opportunity to explore it.

Then you heard loud footsteps behind you. You turned and saw a masked man in a black robe holding a knife in his hand. It was Ghostface.

You didn't panic, you felt alive and excited about taking control. You quickly looked around for anything you could use as a weapon but nothing. Ghostface was already approaching you.

You got into a fighting stance, preparing to dodge his attack. You stepped back a little, watching every move he made. You narrowly dodged his stab, and he tried to hit you again, but this time you managed to block it with your hands.

You quickly thought about how to defend yourself effectively, so you rolled backwards and picked up a glass vase that was on the floor. You threw it at Ghostface, but he dodged it. You continued to look for a way to defend yourself, your eyes scanning the room. Then you saw the knife block on the worktop.