12.WHERE WE LEFT FROM

REQUEST: Never would you have thought that you'd be running for your life from the one person you trusted the most, but neither did you think that he would let you go

REQUEST: Never would you have thought that you'd be running for your life from the one person you trusted the most, but neither did you think that he would let you go. (From this headcannon from nonnie)
WARNING(S): SPOILERS, mentions of blood, dying, angsty, fluffy, lots of profanity
PAIRING: Ethan Landry × fem!Reader
A/N: Hope you enjoy it! Happy reading lovies <3 I hope you like it

You ran behind Sam and Tara. Keeping up with their pace, yet each time you looked back it slowed you down. You huff as you push yourself to go faster. Half colliding into things that didn't help your survival rate. When you chanced another look over your shoulder. You felt a jarring sting in your side and were tackled onto the floor. You groan as you try and push off the arms on you. You try clawing at the ground in hopes to gain leverage but Ethan only continues to drag you backwards.
"YIn!" Sam and Tara stopped once they realized you weren't behind them. She ran over to help you get free, but you only shook your head. Crying out desperately, yet your hands clawed out for her.
"Go!" You cry and cry trying to kick out your feet from his grip on your ankles. "G-Go!" Sam watches in terror as Ethan flips you onto your back. "Run!" You exclaim. You didn't want to be the one that lessened their survival, but you also didn't want to die either, not when you stared into his darkened eyes. You push against the side of his face. Grunting from his heavy weight on you. You were struggling as he straddled
you.
"W-We can help her!" Tara runs to you, but Sam tugs at her arms when Quinn pops out of nowhere.
"Tara!" Sam pulls her away, then takes off.
"No wait...Wait, no!" Tara cries out as her line of sight of you gets smaller and smaller, as she gets pulled away by Sam.
She had just lost Chad, she didn't want to lose you either.

You turn your head to the side as he leans down. "Y/n be quiet.." You can feel his breath on your cheek. Which only makes you squirm more. He leans up, to appear taller. There was a burning ache in your left ankle. He was pressing down on it with his boot. He shifts to hold your wrist with one hand. The other pulled out his knife. You let out a faint whimper as he brings the tip of the blade up to your skin and pricks you on your cheek. A drop of blood slides down your jaw and neck.
"If you're gonna kill me then do it already." Your lips tremble.
Your body shakes with each sob you emit. "Just do it already... You beg for it all to end quickly, for your life to have met its final end.
He wouldn't let up on his grip and your motivation to continue was running thin. You cry out, lips trembling as he let your wrist go and raises the knife above his head. You hold your hands out, hoping to be able to stop the knife from digging into your chest. Though the grunt he lets out scares you so much that you squeezed your eyes shut.
You wait for the impact but it never comes, only a loud clatter of his knife next to the side of your head. You whip your head to the side, gaping at the weapon disregarded.
You turn to look up at Ethan who looks conflicted with his decision. Tears brimming in his eyes, mouth pursed, jaw clenched. "Fuck!" You flinch as he shouts. He falls on his hands, his breathing heavy and his befuddled eyes locked with your bewildered ones. "Go.." He decides his decision was made, then and there.
"What?"