chapter 1

a black steed was running to Castle Town and on the horses back was a legendary hunter, that the kids in Ordon looked up to along with the hero of legend Link. the girls all looked up to the hunter and they thought she was an incredible person, and her name was Irillea Rose she was riding to town and made it to the castle. as she was led inside the castle to see her good friend Zelda they both hugged each other while laughing.
Zelda: i was wondering when you were going to visit.
Irillea: you know me been busy slaying evil monsters but Midnight has doing great she's happy but, i was on my way to Ordon i want to meet the famous hero who saved Hyrule while i was gone but how's Midna i haven't seen her lately.
Zelda: she had been busy herself after all she is the queen of Twilight.
Irillea: i see but is there anything i can do to help as of right now?
Zelda: no but come and we can enjoy some tea together. they both went out onto a balcony and enjoyed some tea together until something came out of the shadows and they both saw it was, their good friend Midna Irillea went up and hugged her as Midna hugged her back.
Midna: you look different than the last time i saw you, Irillea but it's a good change.

Irillea: i know but i also had a great sword given to me by a blacksmith when i saved his village, he had it made just for me and i was grateful to it so i made sure there was no evil beast left

Irillea: i know but i also had a great sword given to me by a blacksmith when i saved his village, he had it made just for me and i was grateful to it so i made sure there was no evil beast left. then i left after a few days then i made it here it was a bit of a long ride but i had traveled to other places, learned all i could and well here i am.
Midna: you have changed but for the better. and your sword seems strong like you.

Zelda: i remember when we were both little girls you have been like a sister to me i knew you would be strong one day, and you have made your mark on the world as a legendary hunter your parents would be proud

Zelda: i remember when we were both little girls you have been like a sister to me i knew you would be strong one day, and you have made your mark on the world as a legendary hunter your parents would be proud. Irillea nodded and held her necklace close it was her Mothers she kept it close for years ever since she was a little girl, but she noticed it was getting late and the girls all went inside to get some sleep.

*few days later*

Zelda had given Irillea some food for the trip and hugged her best friend close then Midna hugged Irillea, as she put her cloak on.
Irillea: i shall send you a letter once i have arrived in Ordon.
Zelda: alright but please be careful and keep your cloak on it tends to get cold at night.
Irillea: i know and thank you. it's a perfect color for me.

Irillea: let's go Midnight good bye girls

Irillea: let's go Midnight good bye girls. they both waved at Irillea as she rode off to Ordon Irillea pulled out a map and saw where she had to go in order to get to Ordon so Irillea followed the directions on the map and gently kicked Midnight as she rode towards Ordon.

*at Ordon*

it was a bit of a ride and Irillea put her hood up so that way no one would know who she was until it was time, but she heard screaming and went to help the kids and defeated the monster as she sheeted her sword then the kids ran up to her as she smiled down at them.
Beth: thank you for saving us Link went to find Colin and your are miss? Irillea smiled as she took off her hood and the kids were surprised to see her.
Talo: your her the legendary monster Hunter Irillea!
Irillea: i am and what are your names kids?
Beth: i'm Beth this is Malo and Talo we have a friend who goes by Ilia, she's the mayors daughter. and i'm sure she would love to meet you.
Irillea: i'm sure she would now where is your friend Colin?
Talo: he got taken by a monster and our friend Link went after him!
Irillea: now calm down (takes off cloak) i will go find them i promise where did the monster go?
Malo: to the cave in Faron Forest.

Irillea: stay put and i will find them. Irillea climbed onto Midnight and rode off to the forest and helped slay the monster as she put her sword away Link walked up and held out his hand to her, Irillea smiled as she shook hands with Link.
Link: thanks for the help so your the hunter?
Irillea: i am the names Irillea and i know who you are Link here of legend i heard a lot of good things about you, also from Zelda and Midna. Link looked away as they heard their horses whinnie and Irillea petted Midnight on her snout, then felt small arms around her waist as she saw it was the little boy Colin.
Colin: thank you for helping to save me Miss Irillea.
Irillea: your welcome and just call me Irillea but you kiddo are one tough little man, but right now let's get you home your parents must be worried sick about ya.

*back in the village*

after getting Colin back home both Irillea and Link were thanked for helping him, then they both sat down and looked at the sky.
Link: so how did you become a Monster Hunter?
Irillea: my parents they were the greatest hunters in our village i met Midna when i was a little girl we became best friends, it was the same with Zelda we both grew up together like sisters. but i lost my parents due to a monster attack these evil beast wanted my entire village dead i was the only one to survive, i just wish i knew why they left me alone.
Link: maybe because you were only a kid?
Irillea: i doubt it but i have been an orphan for years and now i'm sixteen i have been slaying monsters since i was fourteen, (holds necklace) this necklace is all i have left of my Mother she was a proud hunter when she met my Father. they fell in love and got married then a year later they had me and well here i am.

Link: i'm sure their proud of their little girl she became a strong woman, but do you have a place to stay tonight?
Irillea: yes i met the Mayor and he's letting me stay with him i had actually planned on staying in Ordon while i traveled, but i shall be making my home close to the water so that way i can catch some dinner easily. Link and Irillea both bid each other good night and Irillea had sent a letter to Zelda telling her she was going to stay in Ordon.

*next day*

Irillea had started working on her home and she was hammering the wood together but heard her new friends yell her name, smiling Irillea put down the hammer and walked over to everyone.
Irillea: hey guys.
Colin: my Dad wanted to know if he could borrow Midnight to bring over some wood for your home?
Irillea: oh sure i don't mind and Midnight loves helping kind people she's the best horse i could ask for, now tell your Dad to be careful Midnight tends to kick when she gets spooked. Colin nodded and went to help his Dad Irillea smiled as she watched him run off to help his old man, then got back to work but asked Beth if she give Irillea the hammer.
Beth: here you go.
Irillea: thanks Beth this place should be ready soon it might take me a bit to build on my own.
Rusl: who said you had to build alone.
Link: he's right. Irillea shook her head while smiling and got back to work then finished most of the house, and sat down near the water while splashing her face with the refreshing water.

Link: feel better?
Irillea: yeah i just needed to cool off a bit although you could use a bath yourself, so head home and get cleaned up Link and i will see you and the others tomorrow. so try to get some sleep bye Link.
Link: bye and Irillea you have a good night yourself. Irillea waved at Link and went into her tent as she laid down for the night.