~chapter 5~

Irillea was shocked by what she had heard then gave the crown and she sat down on the bed, while holding her moon stone and looked outside the window.
Zelda: i know this is a lot to take in but you are who you are Irillea but your still my little sister. the girls both hugged each other and went back down to join everyone else Zelda put the crown on Irillea's head and she looked at her sister.
Irillea: so how do i look?
Zelda: like a true princess now let's join everyone else. they both walked down to the party and Irillea went to find Link but got stopped by a knight, Irillea rolled her eyes and walked away then saw Link outside she walked over to him.
Irillea: Link is everything alright?
Link: i'm fine but i was wondering where you went i saw you and Zelda leaving the party, and then i lost sight of you both woah. at the loss of words Link saw Irillea looking like a princess.
Irillea: what?
Link: you look like a princess. of the night that is one who stole my heart.

Irillea: (blushes) thanks Zelda asked the seamstress to make it for me, and the crown was my Mothers it turned out she was a princess herself before she met my Father

Irillea: (blushes) thanks Zelda asked the seamstress to make it for me, and the crown was my Mothers it turned out she was a princess herself before she met my Father. Link held Irillea close to him and they both smiled at each other then went back inside and danced together, they both enjoyed the night then went to bed as they stayed the night in the castle.

*next day*

Irillea was outside walking in the garden then heard Amatarasu as she petted her then heard Link coming, Irillea walked over and hugged him as he hugged her back.
Link: what're you doing out here?
Irillea: just enjoying the day outside it's not everyday you get to be in Hyrule i used to come here with my parents, but that was in the past so how about a little training Link.
Link: sure and maybe you could teach me some of your moves.
Irillea: my moves are a little to hard for you it took me years of practice so let's just do some hand to hand combat now, let's go show me what you got. they both fought and Irillea had the upper hand and knocked Link down on the ground Link was surprised to be beaten by a girl, Amatarasu was laughing at Link as he looked at her.
Link: what're you laughing at?
Amatarasu: you got beat by a girl! Link rolled his eyes and saw a hand in front of him then took Irillea's hand as she helped him, up from the ground then Irillea went to get Midnight and Epona some food to eat.

Irillea: here you go girls eat up. i'm going to head into town and see if i can get my sword sharpened it's been getting dull, and also something's for the kids. Irillea went into town and she put her hood up so no one would know it's her and cause everyone to go crazy, once Irillea left the castle she walked to town and saw a stand with something's the kids would like. Irillea found a necklace that looked like one of the spirit stones she knew who to give the necklace, too she was going to give it to Ilia and found a another crystal for Beth once Irillea paid for the necklaces she went to get her sword fixed then once it was done and she went back to the castle after finding something's for the rest of the kids. after Irillea had made it back to the castle she loaded everything up on Midnight after finding a letter on the stable door.
Irillea: maybe we should go and see our old village huh Midnight? Midnight whinnied and ran toward the old village Link and Zelda both saw where Irillea was going and they followed her.

*at the monster hunter village*

after a long ride Irillea had made it to the village and saw what was left of the ruins, all the memories were coming back to her as she climbed off of Midnight and walked over to where her old house used to sit. Irillea walked up to the house and put her hand on the wall then a flashback came Irillea remembered her parents.

*flashback*

a little girl was being tossed into the air as she was playing with her Father.
Irillea: higher Father! Lionel threw his daughter up in the air as she laughed Juliana came outside to see her husband and daughter were having fun together.
Juliana: dinners ready you two come inside. Lionel put Irillea down and they both walked inside but right before they could sit down at the table, a noise was heard Juliana had ran outside and saw what was happening they hid Irillea and she was confused by what was happening.
Irillea: Mother what's going on?

Juliana: Irillea we have to get to the safe house monsters are destroying the village we have to run, before they get us now come on Midnight is already at the safe house and so is Amatarasu. they all ran but Lionel told the girls to run but Irillea ran after her Mother set her down near the safe house.
Juliana: Irillea Mommy loves you sweetie. Irillea saw what was about to happen but Juliana closed the door and led the monsters away from Irillea as she tried to slay them but she got stabbed and fell to the ground, the person who stabbed Juliana left and Irillea came out then saw her Mother on the ground. Irillea ran to her Mother and saw she was still moving a bit.
Juliana: I Irillea (takes off necklace) i want you to have this my Mother gave it to me and now it's yours be a strong girl and remember, what your Father and i taught you my little princess you have become so strong i am so proud of you. good bye my sweet girl may you live a long time, please get to the castle and ask princess Zelda for help. Irillea nodded as tears filled her eyes and climbed onto Midnight after she picked up Amatarasu and ran towards Hyrule and Irillea was still crying after loosing her parents.

*at Hyrule*

Midnight stopped and Zelda heard the whinnie and saw Irillea as she walked over to her best friend, Irillea got off of Midnight then was on her knees while holding her arms Zelda held her best friend as she cried.
Zelda: Irillea where are your parents?
Irillea: their gone monsters attacked our village Father stayed behind to protect me and Mother, but she put me in the safe house to keep the monsters from hurting me then i lost her too.
Zelda: you can stay with me until you get back on your feet again.

*end of flashback*

Irillea held her moon stone close remembering her Mother then heard the sound of hooves only to see it was Link and Zelda.
Zelda: this must be the village of the Monster Hunters?
Link: Irillea was right the place was destroyed by monsters. and i see this is where her parents were buried it must've really hurt her losing the only two people she had.
Irillea: it did Link i was only six when they both died but they died as warriors true hunters, Lucas sent his army of monsters to destroy my village. i finally got vengeance for my people they never deserved to die like this we were proud hunters, until that fateful day when it all began i was only six when they died and now i'm here a sixteen year old orphan. Link and Zelda both put a hand on Irillea's shoulders and she looked at them both.
Irillea: thanks for being there for me guys.
Zelda: as i said before your my sister and i wouldn't let anything happen to you.
Link: nor would i cause i love you more than the stars themselves. Irillea blushed at what Link said and she hugged him as he held her close.

*mini time skip*

Link and Irillea were both back at Orodon village Irillea had given the kids their gifts and gave something to Colin's baby sister which was a little doll and she loved it.
Irillea: glad you like it little one.
Colin: thank you for the wooden sword Irillea this is so cool.
Irillea: your welcome Colin to be honest that was my first sword my Father craved it for me, when i was only five but he trained me well and now one day you shall be strong like Link. Link smiled when he heard that and agreed with Irillea as he put a hand on her waist which made her look at him, then kissed his cheek they both went to their houses and bid each other good night. after heading back to her house Irillea looked at her ring and knew she was going to be very happy with Link the only guy, to truly see her for herself as a strong woman.