~chapter 6~

after a long ride from the Monster Slayer village both Link and Irillea saw everyone was searching for something.
Link: what happened?
Rusl: a monster it came and took the kids please help us!
Irillea: whoa whoa slow down what did it look like? Fado gave the description of the creature and found out it was a some kind of goblin, Irillea went to her house and got the equipment she needed and got ready.
Irillea: Link let's go i have enough equipment to fight these goblins cause i have a feeling the Pig Gannon is up to something with those Moblins, we have to get the kids back i did gather weapons during my travel so let's go.
Link: we'll bring the kids back we promise. they both climbed onto their horses and took off to search for the kids.

*out in Hyrule Field*

Irillea pulled out a map and searched for Pig Gannon's lair.
Link: have any idea where the kids are at?
Irillea: i might have a clue but the cave is some where near the kingdom of Hyrule at least i think, but we might need to find a cave that is shaped like skulls mouth.
Link: right i have a feeling we can find it somewhere northeast of here. Irillea nodded and they both went in the direction of northeast but it was now night and they had set up a campsite for the night.
Irillea: i hope the kids are alright.
Link: so do i but we'll find them i know it their strong kids for try to get some sleep we'll need our strength. as they slept Irillea woke up and heard something she put her cloak on and saw the Moblins she followed them and drawed her sword, Irillea grabbed one of the Moblins and held her sword at his throat.
Irillea: alright Moblin where are the kids and where's Gannon?
Moblin: we will never betray our master. Irillea only growled as she pushed her sword closer on the Moblins neck and he shook with fear.

Irillea: where is Gannon? the Moblins told Irillea where to go and she got Midnight ready then she left not before looking at Link, with a smile on her face and took off to find the kids. Irillea rode off but she left a trail for Link only he could see it with his wolf sense thanks to the necklace, after riding northeast Irillea found Gannon's lair and she pulled out her sword then quietly walked over to the cell they were about to say something, but Irillea held up a finger to her mouth which was a signal telling them to keep quiet.
Irillea: i'm gonna get you out of here. (swings sword) looks like I've been caught i guess the almighty Gannon was clever but not clever enough, why take the children they have nothing to do with this.
Gannon: correction they were the bait to lure you in. Irillea's eyes widened and she was shocked then swung her sword at Gannon and got shot by his magic, Irillea fell to the ground and the kids yelled her name.
Beth: no.
Gannon: lock her away we shall wait for the hero to arrive. Irillea was thrown in with the kids but she was wounded on her arm and Beth wrapped it to keep her arm from bleeding.
Colin: please come Link we need you.

*tiny time skip*

Gannon had dragged Irillea out of the cell away from the kids and she was fighting against the Moblins, as she was chained to a table and Irillea struggled against the chains. the kids screamed Irillea's name as she tried to get out of the chains as she struggled Irillea tried to fight against the Moblins, Gannon grabbed Irillea by her neck and she tried to claw his hands off of her neck. but fainted from the lack of air and Gannon told the Moblins to chain her up
Gannon: soon my plan will be complete. a blast of power was shot at Gannon and he turned around to see it was Link and Zelda they had brought in reinforcements, which was the guards from the castle they all went to fight and Irillea managed to unlock the chains with her knife and got them off. then went to fight she sliced a few Moblins and they ran scared then Irillea went to attack Gannon but he grabbed her by her neck as she gasped for air which made Irillea drop her sword.

Gannon: surrender now Link and i will spare the girl unlike her parents.
Irillea: Link don't listen to him get the kids out of her and get them home don't worry about me just go, don't worry about me i will finally be able to see my parents again.
Link: no i won't leave you.
Gannon: which will it be Link your surrender or the girls life! Irillea reached for her knife and stabbed Gannon in his side and he dropped Irillea and she grabbed her sword and stabbed Gannon he screamed, from the stab and Irillea pulled her sword out as she fell to the ground. Link ran to her and helped Irillea up as he held her close to him the kids ran over and saw the condition Irillea was in.
Link: we need to get you to a doctor your hurt kids come on we're getting you home Zelda get Irillea to the doctor, i will get the kids home you two take Midnight back to Castle Town i will get the kids home.
Zelda: alright Irillea come on i'm going to get you to a doctor i promise just hold on.

*in Castle Town*

Zelda had gotten Irillea to the doctor and she was helped the wounds weren't too serious but she was alright, although it meant she couldn't leave town until she was healed. Irillea was in her room just sitting by the window as she watched everyone doing their own thing and she looked down at her ring from Link, Irillea had missed him it's only been a month and a half her wounds were doing better but Irillea walked down to the stables and grabbed a bucket of oats for Midnight.
Zelda: Irillea how do your wounds feel?
Irillea: better and i just want to go home not that i'm not grateful to my sister it's just i'm feeling a bit, home sick and well i miss Amatarasu as much as i miss Link. Zelda walked over and put a hand on Irillea's shoulder as she looked at her older sister.
Zelda: i have a bit of meeting but i would you to be there with me your the only hunter in all of Hyrule, so they won't say a thing about you being there. Irillea nodded and followed Zelda after she grabbed her cloak and put it on then they both walked into the meeting room and the meeting had begun.

*after the meeting*

Zelda and Irillea were in the throne room Irillea had watched the guards stand, before Zelda as they bowed before the queen. only for a servant to come and whisper something to Zelda she nodded and told Irillea that someone, was there to see her Irillea walked out to the garden only to see Link was there she ran to him and hugged him as Link held her close.
Link: i see your wounds are healed.
Irillea: they did but i have been feeling a bit strange almost feral. Link looked at Irillea's arm and saw a paw shaped mark on her arm.
Link: look at your arm. Irillea looked at her arm and saw a mark in the shape of a wolf paw.
Irillea: strange where did this come from?

Irillea saw it was the symbol of her village their tribe most of the people had marks, that were different animal paws to represent their spirit animal

Irillea: this was normal in my village everyone had a mark that resembled their spirit animal, and well a wolf must be mine it's always been my families spirit animal. it's watched over us for as long as i can remember that's when Amatarasu found me, we stuck together until we found Castle Town. Link put a hand on Irillea's shoulder and she look at him then they both went back inside the castle as they met up with Zelda.
Zelda: we have a problem Link your shadow is causing trouble or at least that's what the people are telling me, i fear we might be in danger.
Irillea: we need to be ready who knows the allies he will bring. they all went into the war room and got ready to fight but Irillea wasn't feeling to good she stumbled a bit until Link caught her and Zelda saw what was happening.
Zelda: Link take Irillea to her room she needs to rest. Link took Irillea to her room and gently laid her down on the bed as she was sleeping.

as Irillea was sleeping she was sweating then took off her boots and cloak the same with her gauntlets she laid back down and, then felt something inside her change.