~chapter 11~

Sidon: but why would he want you as his bride Irillea?
Irillea: it was part of Lucas's plan to kill me but he failed I am my parents daughter Lyra and I are the princesses of this but yet nothing can bring it back, I have begged the goddesses to help but nothing would work I prayed and prayed as a child but nothing and when I saw Lyra again I thought she died as well with my mother.
Lyra: no Mother had hidden me Irillea and now i'm here with you my big sister.
Irillea: but how I saw Mother get killed unless she survived but is she really gone Lyra?
Lyra: she is i'm sorry Irillea but she was proud of you but I never got to know our Father.
Irillea: he was a good man but he was a wolf himself little sister so there is a part of him with us we are wolf children, the last of our village now come I will show you how to embrace your inner wolf just as I have. you have much too learn my dear sister and so has Link we will teach you everything we know. they all went back to the castle and Irillea had began Lyra's training.

*at the castle*

Lyra was running around and she was getting the hang of being a wolf which made Irillea very proud of her then Irillea turned into a wolf, herself and ran around with Lyra they were having fun and Irillea taklced Lyra as they were laughing.
Irillea: your doing well little sister I am very proud of you.
Lyra: thanks Irillea i'm happy to be with my big sister more. they nuzzled each other then ran inside they turned back and Irillea went to go see how things were going, Zelda and Impa noticed something about Irillea.
Irillea: what?
Impa: your hair it's black now.
Irillea: oh that's odd must be getting darker due my father he had black hair but Lyra has our mothers hair, but enough about that Terrako has something to show us. Terrako showed them on the sheikah slate to see it was monsters on their way.
Impa: no monsters are coming we gotta stop them.
Irillea: it seems someone is leading them I better get my armor Zelda stay here Impa and I will keep you safe. everyone else was fighting monsters both Impa and Irillea both were fighting but Irillea stood in front of Impa and Zelda through her brave act Irillea got stabbed and she held her injury and defeated the mosnter.
Zelda: Irillea are you alright?
Irillea: no not really but I swore to keep you safe my dear sister. (falls to ground) ngh this hurts it felt like there was poison on the sword one that is harmful to my kind, it hurts wolfsbane there is an opposite flower monkshood you must find it and hurry before I die.
Impa: just hold on Robbie and Purah went to get the flower. I'm going to help them I remember you told me what the flower looks like. Link ran in and gently picked up Irillea bridal style as she held onto him. the others came running to see what was wrong.

Mipha: Irillea is she alright?
Zelda: no she was poisoned by wolfsbane it will kill her if we don't act.
Link: hang on Irillea and we'll get the cure I promise.
Irillea: it will take time before it kills me we just need to hurry.
Mipha: Link bring Irillea to the Zora Kingdom we can treat her wound there.
Link: right. Link ran outside and saddled up Midnight and Epona he climbed onto Epona as he held Irillea close to him as he rode to the Zora Kingdom.

*at the Zora Kingdom*

Link, Mipha and Sidon all ran in since Sidon has grown a bit Mipha showed Link where to let Irillea rest he gently laid her down.
Sidon: I promise Irillea you will be alright.
Irillea: t thank you Sidon ngh it really hurts right now.
Link: i'm going to go help search for the flower.
Irillea: be careful Link there will be monsters who will stop you from helping me, protect the others so they don't get hurt.
Link: I promise. they both shared a kiss and Link left to help the others find the flower.
Mipha: your very lucky to have him.
Irillea: how so Mipha?
Mipha: I met Link when he was a little boy but now he's grown and changed so much, but I can see you both make each other very happy. Irillea smiled then felt the pain again Sidon helped Irillea as he carried her to the spring as he gently, placed Irillea down Irillea turned into a wolf and walked into the spring but the pain was too great for her. Irillea collapsed and turned back as Mipha and Sidon were by her side.
Sidon: hold on Irillea i'm sure they have the cure made soon.
Purah: sooner than you think we finished it all we need to do is inject it into Irillea's arm then she'll be cured. but trust me Irillea this might hurt a bit.
Irillea: just hurry Purah this really hurts. Purah gently took Irillea's arm and she gave Irillea the cure as she took the syringe out of Irillea's arm.
Purah: how do you feel?
Irillea: a bit better thank you Purah your a good friend and thank you everyone for helping me.
Ravali: your a good friend Irillea even for a wolf.

Irillea: (rolls eyes) shut up. look just because I'm a wolf child doesn't mean I can't control myself so give it up Ravali. Irillea walked out of the spring with Sidon's help and she thanked him.
Robbie: Irillea there is something you need to know.
Irillea: what is it Robbie?
Robbie: your pregnant.
Irillea: what how can that be we never once thought about having a child.
Purah: maybe it's a gift from the gods themselves you've shown how strong and courageous you are, so maybe their gifting you this. Irillea put a hand on her stomach and didn't know how to react.
Impa: Irillea your going to be a mother aren't you happy?
Irillea: in someway yes but i'm more worried for the safety of my unborn child I remember Mothers words she left something for me back at the village before she ran, and I am going to get it there might be other things at the village I would like you all to help me find what's left to salvage.

*at the monster hunter village*

everyone was searching for things and found a few things around the village and it was all loaded up into the wagon, Irillea had a bag from her old house and she carried it to the wagon since three were brought. Irillea climbed into the other one since she couldn't help but feel a little sick Impa and Purah were in the back with Irillea.
Urbosa: Irillea are you going to be alright back here?
Irillea: yes I will be fine back here thank you for the concern Urbosa i'm just not feeling to good due my pregnancy, so being back her would be safer.
Purah: I brought your cloak in case you got cold and Lyra is back here with us.
Lyra: I hope you'll be alright sis.
Irillea: i'll be fine Lyra for now let's just relax until we get back to the castle.