~chapter 3~

Irillea was thrown into a cell she tried to bust the bars down but slid down the wall to the ground, as she started to cry remembering the words of courage her Mother gave her.
Irillea: goddesses please help the others find me i don't want to marry the one who took away, my entire village please help me please. just then Irillea heard Lucas saying something about him having his wedding tomorrow Irillea was shocked by it and she was gonna make sure he gets hurt good.

*next day*

the guards had brought Irillea to a room and shoved her in the seamstress brought Irillea a dress but she was not happy, about anything until she had gotten the dress and stood out by the window. glaring at Lucas she knows deep down there is something not right about him her hunter instincts were kicking in and held her fire ruby necklace and remembered what Midna taught her, then heard the doors open and got led by the guards then got pushed in to the grand hall and Irillea walked up to him not looking at Lucas.

Lucas: don't you look beautiful.

Irillea: drop it Lucas i know what you really are Lucas your a demon a monster so cut the act! you wanted me alive just so you could end the last my people you only want me dead

Irillea: drop it Lucas i know what you really are Lucas your a demon a monster so cut the act! you wanted me alive just so you could end the last my people you only want me dead. Lucas chuckled darkly and looked it Irillea.
Lucas: guess my secrets out (shows true self) i am really a demon.

and i had wanted you from the start Irillea, i had kept hidden in the shadows for years and now i shall claim you as my mate

and i had wanted you from the start Irillea, i had kept hidden in the shadows for years and now i shall claim you as my mate. Irillea was shocked by everything until she got grabbed and tied up and they covered her mouth, Irillea tried to get out of the vines but after so much struggling it was no use then she saw Link and Sheik anything she tried to say was muffled.
Sheik: hold on Irillea we're gonna get you down. Irillea nodded and watched as the fight went on Irillea had faith in her friends an arrow was sent at Lucas and he felt the pain as he yelled.
Lucas: i will come back and claim my mate.
Link: she was never yours to begin with! Link stabbed Lucas and he was done for he had turned to dust and the vines that held Irillea were releasing her but Link ran in time and caught her before she could fall to the ground, both Link and Irillea looked at each other right before Midna cleared her throat. Link set Irillea down on the ground and gave her back her Mother's necklace then she hugged him as Link hugged her back.

Link: nice dress.
Irillea: shut up i didn't ask to wear this but i am keeping it though, in case for a ball or something like that.
Sheik: agreed now let's get you home. they all went outside and climbed onto their horses while Link gave Irillea her cloak cause it was a little cold outside.
Irillea: thank you Link i haven't been outside in so long it must've gotten cold.
Link: Beth gave it to me in case it got cold when we found you but now your coming home, (climbs Epona) so here give me your hand. Irillea took Link's hand and he helped her up on Epona as she put her arms around Link's waist as they all went back to Ordon.

*in Ordon*

Link was leading Zelda to the village and she saw how amazing it was they both rode down and, the kids came running to them and were shocked by the presence of Princess Zelda.
Talo: Princess Zelda.
Beth: she's even prettier in person.
Zelda: i had helped rescue my friend but Irillea is like a sister to me my younger sister.
Bo: Princess Zelda welcome to Orodon Village Irillea your alright.
Irillea: yes thanks to Link and Zelda along with our friend who had to return home, she does have things to do as princess where she's from.
Bo: let us celebrate you coming home.
Zelda: i shall ask a few guards to bring something's from the castle and we can begin. Zelda had a hawk fly to the castle delivering a letter and went with Irillea to her home Amatarasu came out and she was better than ever Irillea kneeled down and petted her wolf.

Ilia: she's good as new a very strong girl.
Irillea: thank you Ilia i'm glad you helped her but i'm glad to be home now i need to put my cloak inside and luckily, my clothes are in the bag on my shoulder so i have something else to wear. they all sat down by the river and Irillea dipped her feet into the water as the cool feeling ran over her feet, then Ilia joined her the girls all were enjoying the water and Link could help but smile at Irillea.
Ilia: i should go help get things ready. Irillea and Zelda joined then everything was ready for the and a band had came to the party,
they started playing and Irillea was dancing with the kids as she spun Malo around then took off the cape on her dress. Link had gotten some food and walked over to Irillea as he held out the plate to her.
Irillea: oh thank you Link i'm starving i haven't eaten anything since i was captured. but i'm grateful to you and our friends for saving me.
Link: your welcome but Irillea would you like to dance? Irillea nodded and took Link's hand as they went to dance they both were enjoying the night, and Link smiled at Irillea and she smiled back at him.

Link: your really good at dancing.
Irillea: thank you i learned when i stayed at the castle with Zelda and let's just say, it's how i learned but i was only a little girl when i learned and it was worth it. Link smirked and picked up Irillea as he spun her around Irillea was laughing as she put her hands on Link's shoulders, then got set down on the ground as they looked at each other.
Link: follow me i wanna show you something. Irillea followed Link and picked up the front of her dress and walked up to the water as she put the front of her dress and looked out at the water.
Irillea: this is beautiful Link is this where it all began?
Link: yes where Colin and Ilia disappeared then i met Midna after i got turned into a wolf. but i was lucky to have her by my side at least after everything i was happy to meet you, and to think your the most amazing and strong girl i have ever met.
Irillea: (blushes) oh really what else besides my strength?
Link: well to start your smart, kind, care a great deal for the kids as much as i do, and your a great fighter your skilled with a sword and you ave great agility.
Irillea: all perfect points but what is it that really like me? not just as a friend but something more i'm guessing. Link looked away and Irillea giggled at him.

*time skip*

Irillea was riding Midnight around the ranch as she was helping take care of the goats. Fado was watching Irillea work with the goats as she swung a rope around.
Irillea: come on you stubborn goats.
Fado: thanks for the help Irillea.
Irillea: oh no problem but have you seen Link he hasn't been home lately?
Fado: oh he had to meet the princess about a package or something along those lines.
Irillea: alright and if the goats are not listening again let me know Ilia knows where i live, also i am heading home bye Fado. Fado waved at Irillea and she left the ranch back to her home and put Midnight away in her corral, and went inside her house to get some sleep. Amatarasu curled up next to Irillea and went to sleep Irillea was having a nightmare it was about what happened when she was a little girl, Irillea shot up covered in cold sweat and looked outside to see it was morning.
Irillea: i swear these dreams feel so real i hate reliving that day. (looks at Amatarasu) i wish you could talk girl but what if one of Dad's books have something we cane work with, (searches through book) aha i found something this jewel allows any animal to talk i have to go search for the jewel.

Irillea had gotten changed and went to search for the jewel and knew it had to be up somewhere in the temple, Irillea grabbed her sword and went to find the jewel. but got stopped by the kids and she told them to stay put so they don't get hurt they listened, as they all waved at Irillea and she waved back at them then climbed up the mountain where the temple was at and she climbed it. and looked down to the ground.
Irillea: i'm almost there luckily i had some practice doing this.