~chapter 4~

(a/n: the crystal above is the jewel for Amatarasu)

as Irillea had climbed the mountain she found the cave and went inside to see the jewel was up ahead, of her but she grabbed a rock and threw it first to see if there was any traps. there were a few but she made it threw them and got the jewel which Irillea thought was so perfect for Amatarasu, Irillea put the jewel in her pouch pocket and tied a rope to a sturdy rock and threw down the rest of the rope while she slid down it. once Irillea landed on the ground she walked home and heard something behind her then brought out her sword and crossed with Link's, Irillea was surprised it was him and put her sword away.
Irillea: Link don't sneak up on me i could've hurt you.
Link: sorry but what were you doing up on the temple?
Irillea: looking for something so Amatarasu could speak and well i found two so i want, to give you one Link (holds out necklace) so here. Link was surprised by the necklace Irillea had and he kindly took it as Irillea smiled at him.
Link: thank you Irillea this is incredible.

Irillea: (moves hair out of face) your welcome Link i thought it would come in handy for you, in case you ever turned into a wolf again

Irillea: (moves hair out of face) your welcome Link i thought it would come in handy for you, in case you ever turned into a wolf again. but i know that might not ever happen again that'll only happen if the Twilight ever came back.
Link: i was in castle down for mission with Zelda we took care of it, and i found you something (pulls out small sack) so here you go. Irillea kindly took the sack and opened it to see a ring inside she was confused by it and pulled it out to see what the ring really looked like.
Irillea: it looks like Zelda's crown it's beautiful Link.

Irillea: Link this is the sweetest thing you've ever done for me thank you

Irillea: Link this is the sweetest thing you've ever done for me thank you. Irillea hugged Link as he hugged her back then both pulled away from each other put the ring on Irillea's finger, as she looked at him then they both looked up at the sky to see it was now night. they both walked home and heard thunder coming in they both ran inside and Irillea held onto Link they both went inside and sat down.
Link: whew i had no idea a storm was coming.
Irillea: neither did i but Link can i ask you something?
Link: sure.
Irillea: you have been acting weird is everything alright? Link froze he didn't know how to respond so he sat down next to Irillea and he let out a breath.

Link: to be honest the reason i have been acting so weird is cause well i was trying to find a way, to tell you how i felt about you cause well i was nervous you would hate me. Irillea put a hand on Link's as he looked at her then they both heard yelling and went outside to help everyone, but a tree got zapped by lightning and Irillea pushed Link out of the way and got trapped under the tree.
the storm had died down and Link had tried to get the tree off of Irillea while Rusl and Fado helped out they got the tree off of Irillea, but she held her side due to the pain she was bleeding a bit a sharp piece of the tree had stabbed her side and she kept her hand on the wound.
Talo: Irillea!
Beth: your hurt! Link ran over to Irillea and held her close to him as he held Irillea, then he picked her up bridal style and brought her over somewhere the wound was being taken care of but Irillea had passed out due to the pain. Link took Irillea back to her home and gently laid her down on the bed Link sat down next to her, while holding Irillea's hand as she slept Amatarasu walked over as she whined at Link he petted Amatarasu on the head.
Link: it's alright girl she'll be fine but she wanted to give you this (holds out necklace) Irillea said this would help you talk, so let's see if this will work. Link put the necklace on Amatarasu and it glowed a blue but nothing happened Amatarasu looked at Link and he looked at her, then jumped up on the bed and laid down next to her companion.
Amatarasu: so much for not talking.

Amatarasu: ah i can talk!
Link: it would seem so but you sound great. Amatarasu wagged her tail and went to sleep while Link leaned back in the chair and fell asleep he kept his arms crossed as he slept.

*mini time skip*

Irillea was and about again she was training with Link and they were doing great together.
Link: your good almost as good as me.
Irillea: in your dreams Link i had trained for years since i was six my parents taught me everything i know, i had asked for their advice when i was little and well i became a strong hunter. but what were you trying to tell me before the storm happened? Link put his sword away and walked up to Irillea and took her hand, as he looked her in the eye.
Link: Irillea what i was trying to tell you was i fell in love with you. and i was wondering if you'd want to be my girlfriend? Irillea was shocked and nodded at Link they both leaned in and kissed each other but they pulled away when they heard giggles and smirked at each other then went to chase the kids as they ran screaming while laughing. Irillea and Link both caught the kids and fell to the ground while holding them.

Link: you four shouldn't spy on us.
Talo: sorry Link.
Irillea: (chuckles) you kids head home Link and i have to head to the castle cause Princess Zelda is going to be crowned queen, and she asked us to be there for the coronation you know just in case. so we better go get Midnight and Epona ready for the trip Amatarasu come on girl. Amatarasu walked behind both Irillea and Link they went to their houses and got everything ready for the trip they both loaded up the wagon then got the girls ready Amatarasu climbed in the back, then Link climbed up front and grabbed the reins and the girls got moving. Irillea waved at the kids and the others as she climbed inside the wagon itself and sat beside her wolf then held her ruby and closed her hand around it, and climbed to the front as she joined Link while they smiled at each other.

*at the castle*

after arriving Irillea was wearing her cloak as she was with Zelda she was getting ready for the coronation, but she had a bad feeling something was going to happen. Zelda noticed and walked over to her best friend as she put a hand on Irillea's shoulder.
Zelda: something troubling you?
Irillea: i just get a bad feeling that something is going to happen that's why i chose to stay dressed in my hunter attire, you never know what monster might attack i will not let anything ruin this day for you Zelda i promise. now come on it's almost time for you to become queen so we better hurry can't have the future queen being late for her own coronation. Irillea and Zelda both had made it to the throne room Irillea held out her hand for Zelda as she took it, and Irillea was guiding Zelda to the throne and once they both had arrived. Irillea stood beside her best friend as Zelda had accepted her crown and Irillea smiled at her friend then a loud crash was herd outside the soldiers all ran outside while Link and Irillea both stayed by Zelda and fought the monsters they were slayed Amatarasu walked over to Irillea and petted her on the head.

Irillea: i knew that was going to happen have any guard standing on post in case those Kokoblins attack again.
Guards: yes ma'am! Irillea stood proud and tall as Amatarasu was beside her Zelda came over and, told her she had a dress for her to wear and they both went to Zelda's room.

*in Zelda's room*

Zelda: i asked the seamstress to make you a dress it's behind the divider so go ahead and try it on, i'm sure it fits you it's your style and i hope you like it. Irillea went behind the divider and tried on the dress and came out wearing it Zelda was shocked by how she looked.
Zelda: there has been something i was saving since we were little girls. Zelda opened a box and Irillea saw a crown inside it Irillea was shocked by it, and held it in her hands remembering where she had seen it before.
Irillea: this looks familiar to me.
Zelda: yes it was the crown your Mother wore when she married your Father but she was a princess, and gave it up to be with your Father he was a monster hunter and she was the most happy with him.