~chapter 2~

Irillea was outside after she had just waken up and saw the mail carrier then saw it was a letter from Zelda, she opened and saw what the princess had written.

Dear Irillea

i'm glad you had decided to stay in Ordon i hope you found your home. i will try to come and visit when i can but Midna said she would come at night to see you, Midna said she needed your help with something. try to be safe on this journey i would hate to loose my sister and if Link decides to join you show him what you can do.

as the brave hunter you are. i hope you will be alright and if you ever need someone to talk to i am here for you, just like when we were little girls i promise.

and i wish you luck little sister.

Zelda

Irillea smiled as she put the letter inside the house after it had gotten built and Irillea walked outside with her Ocarina, then sat down by the river and played her Ocarina. the kids and Ilia heard they all came over and asked Irillea to play a song for them.
Irillea: okay i can play a song my Mother used to play for me. Irillea got her ocarina ready then remembered the song.

after Irillea had played the song everyone had cheered and they loved the song, and Irillea had went to get Midnight ready but then heard a whinnie and saw it was Epona.
Irillea: whoa whoa steady girl easy it's alright. where's Link? Epona whinnied and Irillea climbed onto Midnight and rode off to find Link.
Ilia: wait Irillea be careful please.
Irillea: i will come on Midnight let's go! Midnight whinnied as she rode off to find Link and saw his sword on the ground, which meant Irillea was on the right track.

*tiny time skip*

after some time Irillea had tracked Link to Kakariko village Irillea had found Link's shield she held it close, but called a most trusted friend she whistled for them and the sound of claws came running. Irillea's most trust companion a wolf she had trained since a pup her wolf Amatarasu she had raised her and asked her to sniff out Link's scent.
Irillea: you got it girl? Amatarasu barked as she ran towards the scent and Irillea climbed onto Midnight and rode after her after a bit of a ride Irillea found Link on the ground, Irillea got off of Midnight and ran to Link as she held him close to her.
Irillea: Link Link wake up! Link was out cold and Irillea played the reed for Epona and asked her if she could lay down Epona obliged and Irillea tried to lift Link onto Epona's back and grabbed her reins, as Irillea climbed onto Midnight's back and went back to Orodon to get him some help but a little girl stopped Irillea and she looked at her.

Luda: my Father can help he's a shaman please bring Link this way. Irillea climbed off of Midnight and grabbed both the girls reins and brought them over to Luda's Father.
Renaldo: you must be Irillea please bring Link inside i can help him. Irillea asked for some help getting Link inside and she gently laid him down on the bed as she moved her hand on his face gently.
Irillea: please be alright Link Amatarasu keep an eye on him i'm going to get some water to help clean his wounds, then hopefully we can get him home after he wakes up that it is. Irillea went outside and got some water then walked back inside the house and got to work cleaning up Link's wounds, he stirred a bit and Irillea moved her hand back after she ringed out the towel.
Irillea: Link how do you feel?
Link: a little sore but I'll live thanks for coming to get me.
Irillea: i'm your friend it's what i do. you would've done the same for me but (hears noise outside) i heard something stay put so you can rest. (pulls out sword) i will handle this myself.