"Mr. Ahr"

Teacher : peep ~ 22

Student: y/n~ 19
*************************************

I took a deep breath before opening the door to his class room.

walking in slowly i laid eyes on the hottest guy to set foot in this stupid building. My Teacher, the guy I've been sleeping with since the second week he started working here which was a year ago.

but I found out he was married. literally two weeks ago. ever since it's been this never ending shitty feeling I feel everytime I'm with him. but I can't stay away. I'm in love.

-

He smiled. "Hi." he softly called out. i smiled back getting butterflies from just his stare and voice.

~ he makes this so hard ~

"you said you wanted to see me.. after school." i responded, closing the door and walking in the room further but staying by the door way. "i wanted to talk to you about something." he smirked looking from his papers then back to me. "come closer y/n.. i miss you." he chuckled.

i let out a short giggle before walking over to his desk. "I'm sure you did."
"anyways.. so what is it?..do I have a bad grade or ..a late assignment I don't know about." I asked as I walked to him.

~ I know what he wants. and I really want it too ~

"no..I just wanted to see you...you look really good..that dress on you is..great." he bit his lip slightly, while looking me up in down. I smiled at the compliment but then that smile went away as soon as I remembered who came to drop off coffee to him during class earlier.

"your wife started her new job here today."

he smirked, nodding as he rubbed his chin. "yea..yea she did. she's great."
~ why does he not acknowledge that he's married ~

"but if you're worried about her ..she's all the way across campus." he got up from his seat and walked over to the front of his desk. I watched as he picked up every single paper from off the desk and placed it on the floor. "you know...while I was teaching today..I couldn't help but get these crazy fucking flashbacks of us ...and what we did .. on this very desk..just last night..and the face you made."

he looked down at the desk then up at me. A smirk on his face. "Mr. Ahr." I said softly, before covering my mouth and giggling because of his cuteness. rubbing my arm to calm my slight nervousness, that I always seem to get around him.

"mmm I like that...say it again." he began walking over to me, as he rolled up his sleeves. a smile on my face. I can never hide my flutteredness from him.

He leaned in grabbing my hands gently then pulling me up from my chair. Smiling widely, he pulled me into him by my waist. "we can't do this." I spoke low, looking around the room. "we can." his thumb caressed my chin before he turned my face to look at his. we stared in eachothers eyes for sum seconds before he bent down some to kiss and suck at my neck. I bit my lip at the pleasure I was getting from it.

~ no.. remember.. He's married ~

I twiddled my fingers into his hair then pulled his head back so his eyes were looking at mine. "look where we are... we can't.." "yes we can.. on my desk." he smiled, looking from my eyes to my lips. his lustful eyes on me turned me on so much but I can't. his wife is not too far away. what am I doing.

I pushed myself out of his hold. "no.. you have a wife..and a daughter..and they're gorgeous." I rolled my eyes. backing up to lean on the desk. "that didn't matter last night... so it doesn't now.. I want you..." he moved closer infront me. his bulge poking my stomach thru his pants. he held my face in his hands. "y/n." looking into my soul whilst caressing my cheeks with his thumbs. "let me kiss you."