my brothers best friend

<<< characters in this chapter: >>>

Maxinae- girl-friend (18 )

Lil peep- the guy friend / Her big brothers best friend (19)

characters mentioned:
Nixon - older brother (21)
The friend group-

( you can also imagine Maxinae as being you or anyone rlly )

<< they made a packed in there friend group to never fall for one another and Nixon told everyone to stay away from liking Maxinae especially. >>
————————————————————
⚠️ WARNING.

SMUTTTT!!!!!!! (kinda detailed)

———————————————————-

- before the current events: Maxinae got a job as a professional dancer, they'll have a short convo about it-

Maxinaes POV•

"it's my first time dancing. i lowkey didn't even think I was gonna get the part." I say before letting out a short giggle. peep fixates his eyes to look at mine, making me a little nervous. "show me sum moves girl." Peep says, giggling .

"no ..I need to practice first." I sassed.

"you can practice on me." peep says with a smirk. He sat up a little, getting himself more comfortable. "on you?...are you sure?." I asked. the feeling of nervousness took over me.

"what if Nixon and our friends come back and see me dancing on you?...no ..WHAT if Nixon has like ...fucking..hidden cameras or something?!" I said, fiddling with the fringe on my shorts while waiting for his response.

"..He's three hours away and he doesn't have hidden cameras maxi...we're fine." peep reassured. hearing that kinda calmed my nerves but they were still there. "okay..but what if-"

"no more excuses...cmonnn girl show me somethin." he rolled his eyes then got up from his spot on the couch and walked towards me. we kept our eyes staring into each others. He then held his hand out and waited for me to grab it.

i did after a few seconds. He walked us back to the couch. He let go of my hand then sat down with a huge smile. His legs opened and he beckoned me to give him a dance.

"cmon."

"I don't know how to start." I stood there awkwardly in front of him. he tilted his head slightly before speaking. "I'll help you." peep gently latched his hands onto my waist. "sit." I put my hands on his broad shoulders and did what he asked of me. He smiled a little. "now grind slow."

i began grinding slow on his lap while keeping strict eye contact with him. im still so nervous but I'm keeping it hidden. i dont know if I'll ever get a chance like this again..SO no messing up!! im literally grinding on my brothers hot friend...dreams really do come true.

my prayers have been answered.

"yea..like that." peep said. he bit his lip a little as we stared into each others eyes. I could feel his dick start to harden under me, which turned me on to the max. i sped up what I was doing.
now that I know he's really enjoying this.