The listening party

INSTA
——————

lilpeep

♥️ 💬 ↗️

♥️ 💬 ↗️

Liked by deftwos and 4,090 others

lilpeep dm me 4 listenin party info

view all 309 comments

———————————————————-

8:06

i laid in bed watching Netflix as I waited for my bsf to text me with the details. we were just screaming over the phone about how we should go to GBC's listening party tonight.

i checked my phone back n forth for 10 minutes until she finally texted me back. she got the info to the party!!.

"AHHHH FUCK YEA."

I jumped up screaming. i slapped my hands on to my face in excitement.

i hopped off the bed and instantly began getting ready.

showering, doing my makeup then i put on a silk black over the knee dress, doc martins and other black accessories and my cross necklace. I decided to just leave my hair the way it was since it didn't look bad at all it was only in a messy bun.

by the time I was finished, it was already 10:45 and I had 20 missed calls from coi.

i called her back and asked if she was ready. she said "yes" excitedly.

i cheesed hard grabbing my keys.

"Okay I'm on my way babes."

  "kk" she beamed, before hanging up. I continued getting ready, lotioning up my body and hands, put on some rings, i grabbed my purse then left my house.

i scurried to my car not wanting to waste time. I'm so ready to see GBC.

[ Insta ]

@imhismuse

(Think of you)

liked by coimightbedead and 4k others.

imhismuse ready.

view all 240 comments
___________________________

i picked up coi and drove of us irresponsibly to the location he said the party was held. it was a pinkish red apartment building. I could hear music already blasting from out the windows.
there were people outside talking.