Loan shark

Gustav: Loan shark ( any age u want )

Y/n: you (any age u want )
___________________________

I hopped out the shower. Instantly wrapping the towel I had folded on the counter, around me before walking out of the bathroom. I hummed sorta loudly walking into my room.

-

"Hey y/n."

"AH- what the fu-"

The last persons voice I would wanna hear. EVER. I turned around aggressively, and there he was. Gustav.
-

"shh ..where's my money y/n." He spoke low. his voice sending chills thru out my body. how did he find me. I changed my number , email..everything that linked to me. He looked up, His gaze making me feel like I was prey.

-

a year ago I was going thru some crazy drug money bullshit and I asked a loan shark...Gustav. To loan me 1mill. he dipped into lots of shady peoples shit to give me that loan and he told me that and that I would just have to pay him back when he saw fit or else he'd kill me.

..

I sorta didn't really pay him back it's not like I had the money to do so.. instead I skipped town. but now he's here in my bedroom. FUCK.

-

he lightly pushed himself off my bed. I held my towel tightly to me as I backed up to the wall. my breathing heavy from the fear that engulfed me.

"I-I don't have it right now." I stuttered. he nodded a slight smirk appearing on his face. "how did you find me."

"I have ways..but you.. you left me..you can't do that y/n..didn't you miss me?..hm?...you thought I wouldn't be able to find you baby" he finally stood in front of me, looking deeply into my soul, he placed his thumb under my chin. lifting my face some.

"don't hurt me gus...I'll get your money..jus- please." fear adamant in my voice. I trembled. I know what he's like. I've seen first hand what he does to people who don't pay him back.

he chuckled a bit, shaking his head. his hand that softly caressed my face quickly moved to my neck. I winced from the pain of his grip.pulling me towards him. he whispered "it's been a year boo..your time ran out..."

"I don't wanna have to kill you boo."

I looked away, letting the tears fall, burning my eyes as they left them.

"just do it.. make it quick." I whispered.

"no.. I'm gonna go slow.. I wanna watch you take every inch of it..."

in confusion I looked back at him and said. "what do you-" but before I could finish he smashed his lips into mine. sending us into a rough fit of kissing. I dropped my towel as he picked me up. removing his hands from my neck to grope my ass whilst walking us to the bed.

"no running..no more." he whispered as he pulled away from the kiss. he threw me down on the bed before roughly taking his shirt off. I laid propped up on my elbows as he unzipped his pants, revealing his huge bulge. "just fuck me already Gus." I begged.