face fck †

× Characters ×

* jace 22- Y/n friend

* Melanie 20 - Y/ns friend

* Gus 21 - jace and Melanie's friend- Y/ns enemy..she has a crush on him tho.

* Y/n (20)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"not gonna lie bro you do run a little weird." Jace laughed, poking fun at Gus. He passed the blunt we were all sharing to Melanie. "

we all laughed at the joke, including gus.

"he's right." i spat out giggling after. Gus stopped and stared at me. I stopped laughing, as i was starting to feel awkward. "you think you're so fucking funny y/n?." Gus spoke low, his voice filled with attitude. the laughter dialed down and now they were just staring at him and so was I. I was confused at why he came at me like that when i didnt make the joke.

"hahaha you're fucking giggling n shit over there..aint shit funny." He stared blankly at me. "what did i do?" i blurred out nervously. Jace and melanie stayed quiet, looking back n forth between me and gus.

"What's your problem Gus? (Mel)

"nothing. ima go smoke outside..she ruined my mood."

we all looked at peep as he got up and walked out of the room.
slamming the door behind him.

"suck a dick gus." I pouted, sticking up the middle finger at him as if he could see it.

~ he's always such a fucking asshole to me ..

.. I hate that im in love with him ~

-

"you didn't even do shit to him." Mel said. she took a long hit from the joint then gave it to jace. "im sorry he does that to u." jace looked to me with a sympathetic smile.

"its whatever...hes been treating me like shit since we were freshman." I looked down at my nails as i sat sulking in my embarrassment.

"sorry..but um... Y/n can you go get the lighter from him." Mel sighed. I rolled my eyes when i looked up at her. "after he just yelled at me for a joke i didnt even say..fuck no."

"pleaseeee..or maybe you jace..?." she whined looking at him. "Nope im too fucked up." jace spoke, laid out on the bean bag like a drunk person. "cmonn ..pleaseee y/n." she called out dramatically. I rolled my eyes before giving in.

"fine."

"thanks ..i heart you." she smiled and held up her hands in a heart symbol.

°

i got up , walking out the same direction peep went.

i opened the door and there Gus stood, being on his phone. why is this actually kind of nerve racking. I closed the door quietly trying not to catch his attention.

"what do you want y/n." He said low, not looking up from his phone. "how did u know it was me?." my eyes widened a little.

"what ..do ..you..want." He finally looked up, his gaze making me feel nervous. i looked away ignoring his words. "come here." he spoke. i walked closer, now standing five feet in front of him.