Yanna

[ disclaimer- ( ~*) by any sentences is what Yanna said and hes thinking about it and ( ***** )  by any huge paragraph is what he is envisioning. (~) < symbol for his inner voice thoughts. and (°) are like few minute time skips.]

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I sat bored, watching the clock. its 5. ten minutes from now she could be walking in. she always comes in at least ten minutes after 5.

No its not fucking weird that I track when she comes. Its lowkey the only good part of my shift..seeing her.

-

*ding* *ding*

the bell that hung directly over the gas station door, chimed loudly. Catching my attention, I turned around facing the store again to see who walked in.

Yanna.

as i knew she would.

walking to the back to grab that same strawberry jumex and the shitty pizza sticks we sell.

-

i watched in awe as she traveled around the store looking for whatever else. nothing but the shitty mall music that blasted thru the stores ceiling speakers, could be heard.

I was staring so hard i didn't realize she had stopped what she was doing to look back at me.

i quickly looked away once i noticed.

~ hopefully she doesn't think im weird ~

i heard the sound of a bag being picked up then seconds later she spoke.

"why were you staring at me." she asked, placing all her items on the counter. her soft voice sounds so sweet in my ears. "i wasn't." I responded nervously, not making eye contact. Just scanning.

"no ..im sure you were uh ..gustav." she smirked. i finally looked into her pretty brown eyes. "i just think you're pretty." i kinda shrugged. she smiled a little wider, tucking her long black & red hair behind her heavily pierced out ear.

"thank you gustav.. you're prettier." She chuckled.

~ she thinks im pretty. ahhhh ~

I chuckled too as i scanned the last item. "10 dollars boo." i smiled, moving my black hair from out of my eyes..

"but the thing says 20." she raised an eyebrow.

"I took sum off."

she turned away with a smile for a split second, then turned back to face me.

"thank you gustav." she dug around in her pocket and pulled out a ten. I took it , placing it in the cash register, then handing her a plastic bag.

a comfortable silence built up between us as she bagged up her snacks

"thanks again."

"no problem boo" I smirked. as she started to turn around i some what decided maybe now was a good time to ask her out.

"hey - um.."