Loan shark pt2

I shook nervously as I walked back to the van.

I can't believe I just did that.

I killed someone... for him.

yea I knew being his assistant wasn't gonna be fun but

MURDERING PEOPLE was definitely far from what I thought I was gonna have to do.

but I guess it's my life or theirs.

I choose mine.

-

"what's wrong y/n.. you look like you jus seen a dead person." gustav chuckled. I ignored him, throwing the gun and package on to the floor then getting in after. "you just gon ignore me?." he spat out, grabbing my face to turn it towards him.  "Im not killing anymore people for you gustav." I spoke low, fighting the urge to burst into tears.

"you're saying that as if you have an option.." he tilted his head a bit. "I own you now. what I tell you to do.. you do it.. or I kill you... don't forget you ain't give me my money.. those muthafuckers I took from to give u that shit.. yea they don't really fuck with you... your lucky I found u before they did.. way too lucky." he continued. aggressively letting go my face, he smiled before starting up the van once more. "now.. the next place we hitting up is this whore house on Melvin.. a couple muhfuckas in there haven't paid up ina minute.. Ima need you to kill em for me.. how's that sound."

I turned away,  looking out of the window.

~ this is really my life now ~

"yoo." Gustav snapped, knocking me out of thoughts. "what gustav."
"what happened to..Gussy..or Gus Gus." He smirked. "that was before you murdered that girl in front of me." I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him. "look I had a deadline..she didn't have my shit.. I didn't want you to be there..but yo clingy ass wouldn't leave me alone that day cuz u thought I was cheating on u..so it was either you thinking I'm a cheater..or me killing her infront of you. "

~ me thinking he was a cheater would've been way better then finding out my boyfriend was a murder... well ex boyfriend ~

"why did u really come looking for me." turning my attention and body towards him. he suddenly stopped the car. looking around before finally looking at me. "my money... and cuz I missed you.. I didn't like when you were gone.. y/n tho you know what I do.. I've always been good to you.. I love you.. and you only hate me because I'm doing my fucking job.. do you think I LIKE killing people?."

he furrowed his eyebrows as his face transitioned from neutral to hurt looking.
I softened my demeanor, pulling my hand from out of my space to place it on his face.
"I do love you...my.. body especially.. loves you.. but I can't love you enough to except your lifestyle. and I don't fully hate you.. but there's hate there..a lot of it." I sighed, taking my hand away. He kept his eyes fixated on me for what felt like a long time. "that house right there... get the gun.. shoot em.. make it quick." he spoke low and nonchalantly, whilst looking ahead.

a sharp pain stung in my heart. ~ whyyyyyyy ~
the feeling of dread plagued my mind as I turned to look out the window at the house.
"I don't want t-"

*click*
my eyes widened at the sound of the gun clicking, I sat frozen as he grazed the side of my face with his gun before moving it to the back of my head.