The After party

~ you always come to the party.. ~

~ on

~ on .. your .. knees ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*cough* *cough*

"If it hurts to breathe, open the window." He chuckled, low. the smoke from the cigarette hes smoking, blew swiftly and slow through the air. the model girls that sat around him, coked out of their minds just laughed along with him.

~ sucks being the only one who doesnt smoke here ~

ignoring his words and their giggles, I let out another sharp pained cough. god it hurts to breathe correctly in here.

from the smoke machine and overbearing cigarette smoke mixed with weed and the warmth. the confetti and balloons that seemed to be glued to the floors and walls, the disco balls hanging and glimmering from the ceiling (our only light source in here) and the disgusting amount of pills and bottles that covered the table.

this night feels like a fever dream

**

"Hey."

snapping out of my thoughts, I shot my attention to Gustav. his eyes shooting daggers into my soul. honestly how the fuck did I stumble into this motherfuckers party and why has his attention been on me all night. from the moment I randomly awoke here till now.

**

"why won't you join us.. you sitting there all boring n shit." his voice low and raspy.
the two models he had by his side the entire night, kissed all over him. one of them, I remember him calling her brunette, she rubbed her hands along his chest and legs whilst the other, he called her Jessica, kissed at his tattooed neck and face.