- fckin in the Rain

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
- 2022

Young thugs song 'lifestyle' blasted thru out the club. people jumping , twerking and everyone fucked up out of their minds.

I stumbled around elegantly looking for someone who looks rich enough to buy me a drink. I've already gotten five dudes to buy me drinks and drugs , I'm sure I could get me another guy.

~ always go for the rappers ~

I remembered.

I looked around for the heavily tatted dudes. they're always in vip.

I made my way to the vip sections.
while looking thoroughly, I spotted a tall white boy with hella tattoos and black shoulder length hair.

~ he looks like he'll get me drugs~

I roughed up my hair a little before walking to the section. I caught the eyes of some guys that were in the section with him. he didn't look up tho.

"wassup." another heavily tatted guy shouted at me. white boy finally looked up. I looked at his friend and responded with "Hi."

"you wana come in the section or..you just hangin around." he called out with a smile.

white boy eye balled me with a smile.
I was about to respond back to him when white boy called out "come here."

I walked up the small set of stairs and walked over to where the white boy was sitting. I sat down close to him.
"I'm peep...and you?"

"y/n"

he nodded. his eyes on me made me feel so hot. they were almost closed and so visibly red under the bright spotlight.

"you do coke?" he asked firmly. I nodded, tho I'm already so fucked up out of my brain. His voice sounding like how sex feels, I became slightly turned on by him.

He smiled bringing a small tray with three lines up to my face. I smiled.

picking up the rolled up dollar bill from off the tray, I began snorting up the lines.

I sniffed aggressively before throwing my head back slightly. "wow." I sniffed again. when I brought my head up, white boy-s eyes were on me.
"I'm not gona remember shit tmr." I giggled.

"I wanna eat you."

he smiled while chuckling. he wiped his eyes and rubbed his fingers thru his hair.

"we just met." I giggled. "and you already wana fuck." I continued.
he leaned into me more.
"shii would you let me." he spoke with a smile, his eyes looking puppy dog-ish.

"yea..if you pay me." I smirked.

~i don't actually want to fuck for money~