room 314

2022 - this will have a pt2 - its gonna be y/n chasing peep type thing-

*******************************************

"y/n lets go to breakfast."

my friend leah tapped me before passing me the blunt.
i took it, taking a long hit. "Okay hold on." i responded. blowing smoke out of my mouth n nose. leah stood up from sitting on the sink ledge and walked to the door. she removed the damp towel from by the door and walked out.

I put out the blunt roach, turned off the shower then left out the bathroom as well.

°

"what do they even have down there." I asked, looking over to leah. she shrugged closing our rooms door. i walked further down the long hallway.

as soon as i walked halfway passed room '314' which was five doors down. I smelled nothing but weed and heard semi loud music.

~ i should ask for a hit of what they're smoking..even tho im already high..you can never get too high fr ~

"Leah..im gonna ask these people for a hit of their shit." I called out to her. "why?" she chuckled while walking over to me. "cuz why not." I shrugged with a smile.

i knocked on the room door a couple times.

seconds later a guys voice kinda shouted from the other side.

"what?"

"sorry to bother but..can i have a hit of ur shit..i can smell it..so..please." i responded. eyeballing the peep hole with a smile. the loud music stopped and the door slowly opened. "dont get us murdered." Leah whispered.

a tall lanky tattooed guy dressed in nothing but red sweats and weed socks, stood infront of us. a slight smile on his face. his blonde- basically platinum hair in a messy bun, both sides of his head shaved nd with fly aways.

his tattoos are interesting..

especially the

' daddy ' tatt on his chest.

~ I didn't think he would be this hot...and....wait- cuz why does he look so familiar ~

he smiled awkwardly looking at us. I smiled back.

~ oh god he's so cute ~

°

"come in." he smiled slightly and moved to the side, pointing his arm towards the inside of his room. "i dont think we'll get murdered." i smirked. whispering back to leah before happily walking into the guys room. "yea..im not a murderer." he chuckled.

walking further in, the smell of burning weed got stronger. i looked around, noticing how lowkey messy it was. clothes , weed, and bottles covering almost every table.

i sat on one of the two beds. so did leah. after closing the door, the guy sat on the couch that sat directly across from the bed we were sitting on.

"ima be selfish and finish this..i'll roll yall one tho." he spoke neutrally, leaning forward to grab shit to roll up with before going back to man-spreading. i watched him while leah stared holes into her phone.