Novacane

~ Coachella~

"Hi."

i turned around to see who spoke. a little bit shorter girl. she stood behind me smiling.

i turned fully around to say  "Hi".

she wore short shorts, fringed at the leg parts. a white beater. Her titties were busting thru the top and her nipples poking thru. she had on NO bra. i was in awe. she literally looks like a model. that smile of hers almost blinded me, how white her teeth were. Ginger locs falling down her back with silver jewelry decorating her wrists, ears and face.

god.

-

"my names nova." She smiled.

"I'm peep." I smiled back.

"wanna smoke with me?" she asked softly. what an odd thing to ask someone u just met. but. im definitely saying yes. not gona turn down a smoke sesh.

she smiled wide again.

"ofc." I replied while smiling back. she held out her hand, waiting for me to grab it. i took hold of it. It feels so soft and it's way smaller than mine. she walked me in silence to her car that was parked so fucking far away. but to keep me entertained. i watched her ass cheeks twitch slightly as she walked me there. the view is great.

we were there in less then probably 30 hours. she let go of my hand, running to her car.
"this is my baby. mitten" she hugged the shit box of a car. letting out a relief breaths. "at least it's pink" I said chuckling a little.

" don't say anything about mitten plus. she's prettier inside."
she unlocked the car and signaled me to get in. i got in. the car was decked out in paintings of flowers, fairies, mushrooms, planets and mythical creatures. "woah." I whispered, looking around. "this is so fucking cool." I continued. she started up the car.
"I painted it all myself." she smiled, settling her hands on the wheel. "paint me something." I responded, throwing my hands up in a praying way. she giggled before saying. "Ok peep."

after almost two hours of listening to music and trying to get out of the Coachella grounds. she drove us back to UCLA.

"I go here." I stated, looking out the window.

"really?..Im surprised we've never met."

-

we got out. still singing the song we were dancing to in the car.

"you're a really cool stranger nova. u better not be a murderer..I'll be so fucking pissed." I chuckled. she laughed. "I won't murder you peep.. I just want a friend to smoke with before I leave." she took my hand into hers again to lead me to her dorm. she stopped by and had short conversations with almost everyone we walked passed while i stood there awkwardly waiting for it to be over.

we finally made it to her door. she unlocked it.

walking into the glowing blue led lit room. the smell of weed and vanilla filled my nostrils.

i walked in further as she locked the door behind us. "cool room." I spoke calmly, whilst looking around. I sat down on a bean bag, that sat slump in the corner of the room. There was a bowl of weed right next to it. she locked the door and came to sit by me. "bowl, bong, or blunt." She asked. I picked up the bong and smiled.