Chapter 6: The next Morning

Joey POV

I was the first one awake the next morning, everyone looked so cute cuddling together, Daniel looked the cutest though! I went over to kiss Daniels forehead. I went upstairs to go take a shower & get ready. I can back down & Cat was awake grabbing some water in the kitchen.

Joey: Good morning Cat

Cat: Good morning! I really like Daniel! He was so nice to all of us! He's a great cook too! You should keep him around. *winks*

Joey: Ya I'm so happy how that turned out! Oh I know! I didn't even know he was that good at cooking, he said he did, but he never told me his food tastes like a gourmet chefs food!

Cat: I know!! It's awesome, you guys are cute!

Joey: Thanks Kit Cat!

Daniel POV

I woke up to see David & Meghan still sleeping & Cat & Joey off the couch. I heard someone in the shower upstairs hoping it was Cat & that Joey was in the kitchen. I snuck up behind him, I love being taller than him. I put my hands around his waist & my chin on his shoulder & kissed his cheek.

Daniel: Good morning

Joey: Oh good morning gorgeous! *kissing Daniel* So what are you doing today? Would you want to just hangout here?

Daniel: I have a photo shoot today! I don't want to keep bugging you here, wearing all your clothes! I'm going to go home to change & go to the photo shoot! I'll come back over late & w can go swimming!

Joey: Oh noo! I don't mind honestly! Especially if it's you! But if you really want to, you can go! I'll drive you home at 12? Would that be ok with you?

Daniel: That's perfect! Thank you Joey! *kisses Joey*

*10 to 12*

Joey: Ok Daniel! You ready?

Daniel: Ya give me a second!

Joey: You guys can just stay here with David & Wolf! I don't know how long I'll be! Want me to pick anything up?

Meghan: Oh no that's ok Joey thanks!

Cat: Ya, I don't need anything as well!

David: You crazy kids get yout of here now!

*In the car*

I see Joeys hand in the middle of the passenger & driver seat, so I obviously locked our fingers together. He turned & smiled at me.

Daniel: Hey, so when was coachella again?

Joey: Next weekend actually!

Daniel: Oh we should go shopping sometime this week for our outfits!

Joey: Yes!! Sounds like a plan!!

*At Daniels*

Joey: Ok, well don't forget to text me when you're about to come over!!

Daniel: Of course Mr. Graceffa!!

*They have a make out session*

Daniel: Ok thanks! See you later! Bye Joey!

Joey: See youuuu!

Joey POV

*Joeys back home*

Joey: Hey guys want to go grab some food? I'm a hungry boy!

David: Ohhh yes! Let's call Daniel back so he can make us something!

*All start laughing*

Joey: But in all seriousness, let's go grab some food!

Cat: Yes of course!! I'm starving!

Meghan: Ya we haven't ate since last night!!

Joey: Well then! Let's get going! Everyone hop in the car!

I checked my phone to see an unread message. I saw that it was Daniel!

D: Joey, tomorrow I'm going back to the photo shoot I'm doing today, the girl that takes the pictures-Hope, Soo, she said that you could join me today or tomorrow, are you in?

J: Ahhh yes I can't wait! We'll talk about more of the details tonight ya?

D: Yes definitely!!

Ahhh a photoshoot with my incredibly handsome boyfriend! I cannot wait! This will be great! The pictures will turn out so good!!

*************************************

Holy Crap!!! At 75 views!! I was hoping to get that on June 23! Wow! You guys are awesome! Comment what I should add or take away! Thanks!!