Chapter 88: Wedding Shopping

Joey POV

Today I was going out shopping with Meghan and Cat for the wedding. I got ready and waited for Cat to swing by to pick me up. Daniel and I were in the kitchen.

Joey: So when are you planning to go out with Karri?

Daniel: Soon. I still have no idea what I'm going to wear! Or what my grooms men are going to wear!

Joey: Yeah, I don't know what mine are going to wear either! Though I only have one guy and three girls!

Daniel: Yeah and it would be harder to find dresses that match the suit.

Joey: Exactly.

We went into the living room and watched a bit of Netflix before I left. We got in only 10 minutes together until Cat and Meghan came through the door screaming for me.

Joey: Okay okay! I'm coming!

Cat: Hurry up! There are sales everywhere!

I kissed Daniel goodbye and me and the girls were off on an adventure! Since Cat and Meghan were both in my grooms man line up, I wanted to go shopping for their dresses first. We hit a lot of stores before we found the perfect one. The girls did a little fashion show for me, so I could pick out the dress I wanted them to wear. It took a while! I loved some and hated some. We were on the last dress of that store and they were just about to come out.

Joey: Are you done yet?

Meghan: Yup! Ready?

Joey: For like 12 and half years!

They came out at the same time and I was breathless. They looked amazing. The dress was perfect. I loved it.

Cat: Hello? Joey?

Joey: Yeah, yeah. Guys! This is the one. You both look stunning in it.

Meghan: Well we can't draw too much attention away from you and Daniel!

Joey: *laughing* trust me. All eyes will be on my soon to be husband. Looking so handsome. Taking my breath away- taking everyone's breath away. About to become mine forever.

My mind went blank. I could just picture us on that mountain top saying our I do's and vows.

Cat: Aww Joey. I can't believe you're getting married.

Joey: I can. Mark my words. February 2nd 2016 will be the best day of my life from birth to death.

Meghan and Cat put their arms around me and hugged me.

Meghan: We know Joey. We know.

Joey: Okay! Enough sap! Let's get this show on the road!!

I texted Nicole to see what her dress size was so that we could get it. We bought the three dresses and went shopping for me. We hit a bunch of stores. I had a basic idea of what I wanted to wear. Every suit I tried on looked amazing! It was so hard to chose one. I put three suits on hold while we went shoe shopping. We found the ladies a perfect match to the dress. My sense of style lately is very wild, I wanted a wild pair of shoes. Something that pops. I bought a few pairs that I would like. I figured it would be good to get Daniels opinion on them. We finally finished all our shopping around 7pm. I texted Daniel to meet us for dinner. The three of us got a table and waited for Daniel. He came in just five minutes after us.

Daniel: Hey Cat! Meghan!

Daniel hugged Cat and Meghan and sat beside me.

Daniel: Hey sweets. *kissing Joey*

Joey: Hey.

We ordered our food and it took a really long time to come. But it was amazing! Worth a wait, but not as long as we had to endure. It was such a great night. The best friends and the fiancé. Everyone I need in my life. Cat and Meghan left and Daniel and I drove back home.

Daniel: So how'd shopping go today?

Joey: Awesome! Got the girls their dresses. I bought a few pairs of shoes! I want you to pick the ones to wear. I put a couple suits on hold too.

Daniel: You couldn't find one suit?

Joey: Nope!

Daniel: Because they probably all looked so good on you!

I turned to look at Daniel and smiled. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. The rest of the ride was quiet. When we got home I took a shower and passed right out next to Daniel.

********************************

Guys, I've been lazy so if there's mistakes I'm so sorry! Like truly because that's one of my pet peeves!

Okay so there's 11 chapters after this. In the story it's November. By chapter 100 it'll be February so everything will be squeezed into these 11 chapters!!

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D