Chapter 25: LA & NYC

Daniel POV

I'm extremely excited for Joey and I to embark on our adventure around the states and in England! What an opportunity. Our first couple stops were in LA and San Diego! I couldn't wait to see all of Joey's fans support him in real life! (No pun intended) We were all packed for the next couple weeks. We started to head out to his first stop! Barnes & Nobles in LA.

Daniel: I'm soo excited, even though this is all for you, this is going to be some of the best days of my life!

Joey: Well shoot boy! You'll love these tours! You'll get to see so many psychopaths! It's such a rush. Oh and beware of screaming girls. They're everywhere.

Daniel: Being able to travel with you is awesome! Couldn't ask for a cooler boyfriend. *pecks Joeys lips* and ohh boy, all them fan girls I don't know how you can do it! Better bring some earplugs. *winking at Joey*

Joey: Oh please, I barely can take it! It's insanity!

All of a sudden one of the security guards came to get both Joey and I. We headed towards the signing area and there were a couple gaps for them to see us. And they definitely saw us! Girls started screaming Joeys name and screaming in general! It's like we were at a One Direction concert or something! I, being the good boyfriend I am vlogged some of the sweet moments with Joey and his fans. A lot of them actually knew who I was. I was kinda honoured. They were asking for pictures with me, autographs and everything! I felt like a mint Joey! I was starting to like all this attention. We finally finished the first signing and it was such a crazy day! So much screaming and crying and selfies. I don't know how famous youtubers can do this.

Joey: Soo how'd you like it? Crazy right!

Daniel: Yes, very very very crazy! But it was so fun being there! A lot of them asked me for pictures and an autograph too! I felt famous, like you. *grinning at Joey*

Joey: Aw! That's so good! I'm happy you liked it because we have a lot more stops to go to!!

We made it home and crashed right away. We both woke up around the same time. I cooked us some breakfast while Joey got ready for the day. We had another LA meet up today, then tomorrow was San Diego then the next it was New York City! I couldn't wait for that! That was the start of our trip! We made it to the second LA stop and it was as crazy as the night before. When we went to San Diego I thought that it wasn't going to be as crazy there, but it was insane!! I couldn't believe it! But it was awesome meeting so many of Joeys fans!! We woke up in the morning we were going to NYC at totally different times. Joey slept in late! We dashed out of the door super fast after saying goodbye to both David and Mr. Wolf!! God I already missed him! We both fell asleep right away on out short flight. We landed at JFK and headed to our hotel. It was gorgeous, so happy to be back in New York. Joey vlogged a bit. We rested for the day because Joey didn't have a meet up to go to. The next day was very hectic! We went to Joeys first NYC meet up!

Daniel: Woahh they're even crazier than LA!

Joey: I know! Get used to it!!

We finished that meet up and went back to the hotel and just slept forever. We woke up the next morning refreshed and ready for another New York meet up! Some people came both days! That's crazy! Guess they're super fans of Joey! It's awesome being here with Joey and seeing him interact with his fans!

******************************

I don't want to make every meet up a chapter because that would be superrrrr long! So I'm putting a couple days all smushed together! Hope you guys don't mind that there isn't a lot of detail! But thank you for your support guys! Message me with some of your ideas! I've already gotten some & im for sure going to use them! So send me some! Or you can comment them! :D Thanks(: