Chapter 18: Prince Daniel

Daniel POV

After last night it reminded me how much I like Joey, it's been a month since we started dating! It feels like 10 years! I think I'm ready for anything now. Anywayssss! Joey's doing all of his scenes today & hopefully we can get my scenes in too! So we have some free time to ourselves tomorrow!! I, of course was the first up out of the 4 of us. I woke up at 7am! David, Hope & Joey all followed quickly around 7:30. We shot Joey and his mom first. When we got to the forest it was about 9am. We were already making great time! We decided to do Joey walking in the forest first. That didn't take long at all. Only a few takes. We took a break and Joey & I went for a little walk.

Joey: I can't wait to see how this turns out! Thank you so much for being my prince!*turning to Daniel to kiss him*

Daniel: It's my pleasure. *kissing Joey back*

It went silent for a bit.

Daniel: Hey, can I tell you something?

Joey: Ya, anything!

Hope *from far away*: Hey guys! Come on back! We're going to start the witch scene!

Joey: Can it wait Daniel?

Daniel: Yes of course...

Damn it! I wanted to tell him! What's wrong with me!! We shot Joey and the "witch" & then Joey had to totally change character and be turned into some black demon, being himself. That whole process took about 2 hours! By that time it was 4pm. It was finally our scenes! The big reveal!

Joey: Alright! Let's do this fast so we don have to come tomorrow? Ya?

Daniel: I second that!!

We started filming. It went fantastic. Joey was such a good actor, not always messing up or smiling when he's not supposed to. The scene where we kiss took a long time to shoot! We had to make the kiss right so we had to kiss a lot. I wasn't complaining!! The kiss was perfect. It felt like our first kiss all over again. It was magical. Both our faces light up.

Joey: That's a wrap! Good job everyone! Thank you to Hope, Michael, Daivd & especially my prince! *wrapping his arms around Daniel*

Everyone left except for Joey and myself.

Joey: Hey, let's take a walk?

Daniel: Ya sure!

We ended up at a different lake than yesterday. This was surrounded by gorgeous mountains and trees. We found a comfortable spot on the deck to lay down at. We were staring into each others eyes then Joey said something that made me think. Ha not really.

Joey: Move in with me.

Daniel: I'm basically already living there, but I accept. *grining at Joey*

We layed together in complete serenity. It was so peaceful. I was getting a little anxious. I jumped up. Ripped my clothes off and jumped into the water. Obviously I wanted Joey to come in. He eventually did. We swam out and found a little cave looking thing. We were holding each other closely. We got up on the rocks in the cave and had a lot of fun jumping off of them. I have way too much fun with Joey!! Joey was on one of the rocks.

Joey: Hey Prince, come on up here!

Daniel: What are you the fair maiden? *winking*

Joey: No! I am Prince Joey! *Standing up and being way to proud about his title*

Daniel: Okay. Prince Joey!

Joey and I sat on the rock looking out watching the sun set. It was beautiful. Joey turned to me & started kissing me. I thought in my head. When I get a breath, this is the perfect moment, I can finally say it. Our foreheads pressed together and our noses were slightly touching. Then I said it in a soft voice.

******************************

I'll leave you with that;) hehe. Ya it can be obvious but you know that's okay! But holy crap you guys are awesome!! Yall are insane! Almost 1.5k reads! That's a lot for me!! Don't forget! Favourite, add, share, comment, follow!! Thanks =D

P.s @jordancrable sorry I couldn't get you in:( I wasn't writing about the young prince anymore:( maybe I can incorporate you into something else!:)