Chapter 7: Photoshoot

Joey POV

I was waiting for Daniel to come pick me up at my house. I saw his car roll up & I immediately left to go greet him.

Joey: Hey Daniel! *kisses him*

Daniel: Hey, how are you?

Joey: I'm great thanks! Can't wait to meet your photographer!

*Leaves Joeys house*
*At photoshoot*

Hope(photographer): Hey! I'm Hope, I'm guessing you're Joey? Nice to meet
you! *reaching for a handshake*

Joey: Hi! Ya, nice to meet you too! I can't wait to start working with you!

Wow, Hope was super sweet, so was her "crew"! I think I'm going to stay with her for a while!!

*A little bit later*

Hope: Ok perfect Joey! The camera loves you!

Joey: Hey, Daniel, can you vlog this one camera? I would love to show my viewers!

Daniel: Ya of course! *takes out camera & starts filmin Joey*

We were just leaving the photoshoot, holding each others hands. I felt a vibrate in my pocket to see a text from Connor!

C: Hey Joey! Are you free tonight? Want to go out? Maybe for some dinner?

J: Ya of course! How about Kreation Organic? It's great there! I went with a friend last week!!

C: Ya of course! How bout I come get you around 7?

J: Sounds like a plan!

I always love going out with Connor! He's such an awesome friend to hangout with!

*Back at Joeys*

Joey: Hey, I'm going out with a friend for 7 tonight! You can just chill here with David if you want!

Daniel: Ya, sounds good!

*Joey & Connor at Kreation Organic*

Joey: So anything on your mind?

Connor: Oh nothing really... But hey, can I tell you something?

Joey: Yes of course!

Connor: So you're one of the only people who will know this, but I'm gay.. I kinda like this one guy, but I don't know if he's gay! So ya, that's my story! What's up with you?

Joey: Wow! Connor I'm so proud of you! It's funny, I'm gay as well! Only a couple people know too!

Connor: Oh that's awesome!!

Daniel POV

Hanging out with anyone that's friends with Joey makes me believe that he trusts me a lot! That's awesome!!

David: So Daniel, how's you & Joey been? You guys are extremely cute together!!

Daniel: Ahh thanks man, ya he's awesome! It's great that we're into the same things! I feel like we're perfect for each other!

David: So do I! I'm pretty sure Cat & Meghan agree too! They love you! And you're cooking!! *laughing it off*

Daniel: Haha! Thanks! It means a lot too me!

Joey POV

Connor was acting weird tonight! He kept roughing my hand & really loving my jokes, even when they weren't that funny! Oh my gosh, was I the guy he liked? I haven't told him about Daniel! I hope to God he doesn't make a move!

Connor: Alright, I'll drop you off now!

Joey: Ok sounds good!

Daniel POV

I heard a car door shut from upstairs. I rushed down by the door to hear 2 voices. I heard the unfamiliar one say "Goodbye"! Then heard Joey say "goodbye, have a good night!" I opened the door thinking Joeys Geist would be gone, but when I opened the door, I saw something very disturbing....

***********************************

DUN DUN DUN!!! Maybe it's a little obvious but whatever! & about 130 reads!!! Holy freaking crap! That's insane! Thank you so much! Comment & favourite! It would mean a lot to me!!
Thanks(: