Chapter 39: Recover

Daniel POV

It's been a few days and Joey is still in the hospital. I've only left 2 times. I can't leave my boy all by himself. He was definitely recovering fast. His face was getting better, just a small fat lip now, not as huge as before and some bruises. And still cute as ever. I brought him his laptop so he could do something, besides watching tv all day. Joey hasn't told any of his fans this yet. He had been vlogging though, so have I for him. He's planning on making one big video of it all. I thought it was a smart idea!! Joey was laughing and smiling, just like his normal self. I was laying with him on his hospital bed just staring at him.

Joey: What? *smiling*

Daniel: Nothing. I'm just so grateful to be sitting here talking to you. *tearing up a little*

Joey: Ohhh come here. *wrapping his arms around Daniel*

Daniel: You could have died on me! You could have been in a coma for the rest of your life! You could've gotten your brain all screwed up and not remember me! I don't know what I did to deserve this.

Joey: I know what you did. *kissing Daniels forehead*

We layed there for a bit. I brought the split cord so we could watch something together on Netflix. We watched a few movies and then I had to leave because since Joey wasn't in critical condition anymore he didn't need me at night too. I drove home to see how Wolf was doing with David and Meghan.

Daniel: Hey how's he been? *petting Wolf*

David: He's been awesome. We went for a few walks, we even went swimming.

Daniel: Ohh did you go swimming with David and Meghan? *talking to Wolf* Hah so anyways, since Joeys better he'll be able to come home soon. I was thinking on throwing a "Welcome Home" party with everyone here. And by everyone, I mean everyone. I want his family here, all his friends, even the Brits! We'll even fly them here if we have to! I want Joey to be welcomed back and know he has so many people to support him!

Meghan: You're awesome! That's such a great plan. I can get started on all his L.A. friends. I can get like Tyler to tell all the Brits. David you can help me with everyone in America. Daniel, you can get his family. Just immediate right? Like definitely Nicole, his dad, mom, Jett, Bob & Sandra?

Daniel: And!! We can get Hannah and Mariah to come too!!

David: This is going to be so fun, my gawd.

After all that hectic planning and such we all went to bed around 1am. I couldn't go into the hospital until 11am. So I was able to sleep in and make my own natural, vegan breakfast for all three of us. We all went back to the hospital for 11am. We talked to the nurse, Joey was still sleeping but we were allowed inside his room. There were so many flowers and cards, it was incredible. I took Joeys camera with me to the hospital and I was vlogging Joey sleeping. He looked so peaceful.

Daniel: Ohh someone's a sleepy boy. Better not wake him up.

I turned off the camera and went to go sit with David and Meghan. Joey didn't wake up for another hour, which wasn't too bad.

Daniel: Good morning. You doing okay? *smiling and holding Joeys hand*

Joey: I'm great. How's my Wolfie doing without me?

Daniel: He's fine. David and Meghan have been taking care of him.

Joey: Thank you so much guys.

Daniel: Ya, so we were thinking if the three of us and like Cat would have a little welcome home out to a restaurant or something when you get out.

Joey: I would love that very much. I'm sick of this shitty hospital food!!

Joey has no idea what is going to happen!! This is perfect!

********************************

First off HAPPY CANADA DAY🇨🇦🍁 to all my fellow Canadian peeps out there! That's why this chapter is later than usually! I was celebrating and stuff! Anyways! I think this "party" is going to be an awesome one to write! Can't wait!! Thanks for your support! 6.5k + is absolutely crazy!! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D