Chapter 72: Engagment party

Joey POV

After about a week of planning we finally made up an engagement party with all of our friends. We were just having a nice little get together at our house. Daniel was making all the food for today. We woke up and started the day off with some breakfast. After we are Daniel and David started to cook everything for today. I started on my duties. I started with heating up the pool. I water and fertilized all of our flowers and other plants. I fixed up everything outside, made it look nice. I went inside and vacuumed both the upstairs and downstairs. We had the music blasting and we were all having so much fun. I cleaned the bathrooms from top to bottom. Everything looked so good. I dusted all the surfaces in every room. I opened some blinds to get some light in the house. I finished cleaning the whole house. I took Wolf for a quick walk by myself. After our walk we took a trip to the pet store. I got Wolf some more food and a few treats so he would be busy with his treats and not bugging everyone else. Once I got home Daniel and David wee still cooking. The house smelt amazing.

Joey: Mmm smells good guys. How much left do you need to make?

Daniel: Only a couple more. The house looks great!

I went upstairs to go take a shower and get ready. I did my hair all nice and put on a nice outfit. I put on a white short sleeve button up and maroon shorts. I grabbed a bunch of towels and brought them out in the back for people who went in the pool or jacuzzi. I went to go see how far along Daniel and David were. They were finished everything. Just cleaning up the kitchen now.

Joey: Daniel want to come with me for some booze?

Daniel: Of course! Just let me put a different shirt on.

Daniel and I went to the liquor store and got a bunch of alcohol. This was going to be super fun. We made it back home and Daniel took a shower and got dressed. We took a few pictures together before every showed up. We relaxed for a little bit and people started to arrive. Once everyone got here we all gathered around out back. It was time to tell people.

Daniel and Joey: We are getting married! And you're all coming!

Joey: You'll be getting an invitation in the mail in a few weeks!

Everyone was so happy and excited for us. We all talked about when it will be and if we have anything planned. We don't yet, but very soon we will have everything planned. Everyone was having so much fun. Some people were inside, some outside, some in the jacuzzi, some in the pool. Daniel and I were so happy to have so many loving friends supporting us. Everyone left one by one and it left Daniel, David and I left with a messy house to clean up. We all relaxed in the jacuzzi for the rest of the night. David went upstairs and Daniel and I were together in the jacuzzi. I started to passionately kiss Daniel.

Joey: This is going to be the best wedding ever.

Daniel: I know.

Joey: *laughing* I love you.

Daniel: I love you.

*********************************

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D