Chapter 28: La Paris

Daniel POV

Today was going to be super exciting! We were on the train heading to... Paris! City of love and wonder. I couldn't wait. Being able to see the Eiffel Tower in front of my eyes would be amazing!! We made it off the train and headed to the hotel. We went out right away. Got a quick bite to eat and the headed to the gorgeousness that is Eiffel. We made it there.

Daniel: Woww! Joey! This is amazing. I see so many instas in the future.

Joey: Hahah I know! It's incredible. It's freaking huge!

Daniel: Hey, we can climb it right?

Joey: Ohhh that's right! Want to? *grining at Daniel*

Daniel: Let's go!

We made it to the beginning of the stairs and climbed up to the first floor. There was a glass floor. Joey wiped out his camera and started vlogging.

Joey: I would be so scared to be on that.

Daniel: Oh come on. *jumps on the glass*

Joey: You're sick Daniel. Stopp! Hey this reminds me of Hocus Pocus!

*does the little scene*

Joey: Hahah that's the best. *ends vlog*

Daniel: I wonder how many fan girls will be screaming about that. *winking at Joey*

Joey: Oh my gosh I know!!

Daniel: Soy crazy. Hah let's go to the second floor.

We went up to the next floor very fast, it wasn't to different from the first floor. We made it to the second to last floor. We were up very high! It was such an amazing view! Joey and I held hands as we gazed out into the scenery of Paris.

Daniel: What a day.

Joey: I know. It's been great. *kissing Daniel*

We quickly went back down for a night shot of the tower. It was mad gorgeous! We headed back to the hotel and just chilled there. In the morning we got some breakfast and some treats for later in the day. We went back to London to start packing up our things and all the wonderful gifts all Joeys psychopaths gave him! We were all ready to leave later that day.

Daniel: Thank you for bringing me along this journey with you Joey. This was amazing.

Joey: I wouldn't have brought anyone else. *kissing Daniel*

We were set to head into the plane for another 11 hour flight! Oh how lovely! But it was definitely time to go! We took off about an hour after we got into the plane. We both passed out very fast. I woke up with 4 hours left to go and started reading some magazines to pass the time. We had about 2 more hours of the flight left and Joey has just waken up.

Daniel: Hey sleepy boy. Have a good sleep? Slept for about 9 hours!

Joey: Oh wow, that's crazy, did you get to sleep?

Daniel: Ya for a solid 7. We have about 2 hours till we land. What would you like to do?

Joey: Let's just sit here and talk.

Daniel: Sounds good to me.

We talked for the duration of the flight and finally made it to LA. I was so happy to be back home. We decided to drop all our stuff off at home before getting Wolf.

Daniel: Ready to see your little guy?

Joey: He'll be my big guy now!

Daniel: What am I? *winking at Joey*

Joey: Your just my guy. No one else's. *pecking Daniels lips*

We made it over to the dog sitters fast. We checked him out and then a girl brought him out and he was so excited to see Joey! He was actually pretty happy to see me too!

Joey: Awww Wolf! I missed you buddy! You've grown so much! You're basically a man now!

Daniel: Hey Wolf. We missed you so much.

Joey: Soy latte much!

We all headed home after a tired exciting day.

********************************
IMPORTANT

SEND ME SOME Psychopaths TWITTER USERNAMES THAT I CAN USE FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER!!

I may update a little later today too! I'm getting into this part now! Haha thanks for your support! Comment, vote, follow, add & share!! Thanks a bunch:)