Chapter 82: Booking

Lol another smut warning!

********************************

Joey POV

Daniel and I were having such a relaxing September. We really needed to start booking everything, from the wedding to the honeymoon. We woke up and Daniel made us some breakfast and we sat on the couch.

Joey: Okay. So we need to start booking everything.

Daniel: Okay, but we still don't have a full guest list.

Joey: Yeah I know. But for us at least. We can go to New Zealand like a week
early.

Daniel: Ohhh I would love that! We could explore!

Joey: Exactly. Okay. Honeymoon. Where are we going?

Daniel: I don't even know!

Joey: Okay, let's figure that out later!

Daniel: Sounds good. So we're definitely taking Air New Zealand!! Amazing airline.

Joey: Yes! Oh and have any clue on what you're wearing yet?

Daniel: No idea!

Joey: You're lame.

Daniel: What a charmer!

Joey: Mmm come here!

I kissed Daniel and he kissed me back. We continued to book all the flights we needed. We found a cater, florist, baker, everything we need to have this wedding. By the time we finished everything it was dark.

Joey: *sighing* wow that took forever.

Daniel: At least we got it done in a day. Now let's hope no one cancels!

Joey: Yes! That would suck.

Daniel agreed and looked at me with big eyes and a grin on his face.

Daniel: Soooo skinny dipping? *winking at Joey*

I stood up, walk away while taking my shirt off and un buttoning my shorts. I opened the back door, took my underwear off and jumped into the pool. Before I came up from under the water Daniel came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and started kissing him passionately. We surfaced the water without breaking our kiss. Daniel pulled my legs to make them go around his waist. I felt that Daniel had a hard on, so do I. I smiled each time we kissed. Daniel sat me on the steps on the pool and pushed my legs open wide and started penetrating me. I was moaning in pleasure, wanting more. Daniel finished inside of me.

Joey: Ohh cleaning the filter tomorrow morning is going to be a bitch!

Daniel laughed and fell on top of me.

Joey: I'm going to go clean up. *slapping Daniels face gently*

Daniel: I'm going to bed! I'm ready to pass out.

I stood up and Daniel hit my bum as I was walking away.

Joey: Ohhh!

Daniel: Cute butt!

Joey: Shhh! The neighbours will hear you.

Daniel: Yeah, because they haven't heard us have sex or talk dirty to each other before!

I turned around and tried to give Daniel a dirty look. I went upstairs and hopped into the shower. I got out and dried off, Daniel was laying down on his laptop. He turned on Netflix and we snuggled together on our bed watching a few movies. I eventually fell asleep in my mans arms and he passed out soon afterwards.

*******************************

I decided to update today instead of tomorrow. My first day back is tomorrow & im going to be super busy all day!! So don't expect an update tomorrow! Or you know maybe I will update;)

Thanks for your support! Means a lot! Any questions, comments or concerns please please please ask me!! Comment or message them. I will answer anything! Remember to comment, favourite & add!! Thanks a bunch!! =D