2021 - Yellow Belt Champion @spoonymyunicorn

Adam and Steve by spoonymyunicorn

"Don't you dare to move!" Cory shouted, pointing his sword at the dark-haired villain that was standing in the middle of the Sistine Chapel, holding a stepladder.

Henry, the villain, moved. "What are you gonna do now?" He smirked, white teeth flashing.

"I'll kill you!" Over the past centuries Cory's threats had become repetitive.

"That's a terrible idea, darling. It won't work."

"It will!"

"We're immortal."

"Well, you can't just steal a painted ceiling!" Cory pointed at the ceiling above them, that showed a disturbing number of naked people. 'The Creation of Adam' was a painting that certainly wouldn't fit into Henry's bedroom. Not that Cory had ever seen his bedroom. He just... imagined.

"Watch me doing just that, little bird," Henry purred, his deep voice making the blond blush.

"I'm not a bird!"

The villain just smirked, knowing exactly how to get in his hair. They had faced each other countless of times.

"I haven't forgotten about the parrot."

"That doesn't count! And he helped me stop you in Brussels when you tried to kill the prince!"

"Okay little bird." Henry wiped a strand of hair out of her face, his grey eyes filled with amusement.

Once again Cory felt himself blush.

"Stop it," the blonde said, taking a few steps forward, his sword still raised.

Henry shrugged. "Okay. Will you hold the ladder for me?"

Before Cory knew what was happening, Henry had pushed the ladder into his free hand and started climbing it slowly.

"What are you doing?" Cory asked perplexed, his hand grabbing the ladder automatically to stabilise it.

"Stealing a painting. Thanks for holding the ladder, little bird."

The words brought Cory back to reality. As if he had burned his hand on the ladder, he let go of it. The ladder, even though short, immediately began to stagger.

It was instinct that made Cory drop his sword so that he could hold the ladder again, before the dark and handsome villain fell off.

"You... you," Cory stuttered, his cheeks reddened and his eyes wide.

"Yes darling?" The villain had reached the top of the ladder and looked down at him, completely relaxed and at ease. How could someone not look out of place on a ladder?

"I..." Cory was once again stunned by the villain in front of him.

Henry smirked, before he looked up seemingly surprised.

"Oh, my bad! Look at this! The ladder is not high enough," he exclaimed.

Cory looked up to see that the ladder didn't even come close to the high ceiling. Why didn't he notice that before?

Henry jumped down. He came standing in front of Cory. "I guess, you just stopped my evil plan once again."

"Yes, of course," Cory stumbled, still holding onto the ladder.

"It was wonderful seeing you again, love. Until next time!" He left.

"Drop the ladder immediately!" Someone shouted. Cory turned; eyes wide when he saw two running police officers.

And Henry, well, he was nowhere in sight.

"I... I can explain."