Where is chapter 38?

First off all I GOT 100K VIEWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!

Note that that's out if the way, hello. It's been a while. Some of you will be wondering where chapter 38 is. Chapter 39 is already posted (as of the releasing of this note) so what happened?

Well, Chapter 38 was supposed to be a backstory chapter. It was going to explain what happened with George's Mum, how she knows Techno and why Techno is Angry with her and Dream.

After some careful consideration, I have decided it would be best to skip the chapter. I have no motivation to write a backstory chapter and it just sounds off (reading what I had so far). When I come to redraft this story, I plan on sprinkling backstory every few chapters which will make it more manageable.

So that's what happened with chapter 38. It exists but I'm not happy with it and don't want to release it. It isn't too important to the plot since I'm gonna make everything a bit more obvious in the next few chapters. For those who are curious and want a detailed explanation on what happened, please ask in the comments or message me on discord (more likely to get a response).

Some of you will realise I haven't updated in so long. One of the more obvious reasons is I'm doing my GCSE exams in May/June 2023. These are basically a ton of exams that all 16 year olds have to do in the UK and can determine whether I can go to college or university and if I can get a high paying job or not :p

Another reason is I've invested some more time in my coding hobby than my writing/reading one but this has flipped now.

Anyways, I hope it won't be too long till the next update.

-4g0t3nWriter