Summary

This could be a little confusing so I'm gonna explain how Dick and Percy fit together as one person.

!This Chapter will be edited as I go along, I'll try to add the information at the start of the chapter too but if you get confused, this might help you!

Dick Grayson was born on August 18, 1990 (Dick's actual birthday is March 20, thanks google, but it makes more sense to use Percy's birthday for this). He and his parents were the famous trapeze act, the flying Graysons. Only John Grayson wasn't his real father. His real father was the Greek God, Poseidon.

When Dick was 8, he and his parents were performing their famous netless act when the ropes snapped, Mary and John Grayson fell to their deaths. After 2 months in Juvie, Dick was adopted by Bruce Wayne.

At age 9, Dick became the hero, The Robin. 

At aged 12, Dick met Grover and went on his first quest. At Camp Half-Blood, Dick hoped to avoid fans and went by 'Percy', unknowingly using the Mist to change his appearance.

During the school year after Dick's first quest, the Young Justice was formed. Nobody knows of Dick's heritage, not even Bruce.

During the quest where Annabeth was kidnapped, Jason Todd perished at the hands of the Joker. Dick was distraught at the fact that he hadn't been there. Just when Nico had said he had no idea what it was like to lose a sibling, he discovered. (I know Jason's existence is too soon in the grand timeline but it's just too perfect).

After Jason's death, Dick got a new brother, Tim. Damien followed shortly after.

After the battle of the Labyrinth, Dick told Wally of the Demigod world, of everything. Wally asked Dick out, they've been dating ever since.

You join us now, as Dick returns from the Titan war.

Things of Note:

1. Dick is still Robin. I'm not really sure how that works but I want him to be so he is. Jason was a hero but Tim and Damien are not heroes yet.

2. Dick is still ADHD like Percy but he has coping mechanisms. He is Dyslexic but less so and retains Dick's characteristic of being super smart.

3. This will probably mostly be set after HoO however, there will be a few chapters in between the series and possibly a chapter set during HoO too.

4. Grover is the only Camper to know that Percy is really Dick. He doesn't know that Percy/Dick is Robin.

Little thing, this was written for my own enjoyment, I wrote what I wanted to read.

Don't like, don't read.

Luv Ya,

Hestia.