Arrival

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I don't have an excuse, I just didn't update. I'm here now though and I hope you like this chapter that I have absolutely no faith in.

Wayne Manor was a nice place. Leo already knew that, of course, but seeing it in real life was somehow so much better. Architecture really was more of Annabeth's forte but even Leo could see that the place rocked.

Leo was standing in the middle of their group of nine, Percy was at the front with Thalia, talking in a hushed tone. Next was Annabeth, Jason, Piper and himself, they were all just taking in the nice view while Annabeth gushed over the 'A-symmetrical design that made the blah blah blah.' Leo had droned her out, as he assumed his companions had done too. Behind him walked Nico, Frank ad Hazel. Nico and Frank were talking about Mythomagic while Hazel just listened, laughing or pitching in from time to time.

When they finally reached the door, Percy seemed to be working up the confidence to knock. Leo supposed that he'd be nervous too if he was standing outside his adopted parent's house, having gone missing for 8 months with no explanation, while also being followed by a group of Traumatized half gods. Just as he seemed ready to knock, he turned back to the group and said,

"Everyone remember the rules?" he asked. Leo rolled his eyes a little, the rules seemed stupid to him, but he intended to follow them anyway, no need to annoy his Idol, Bruce Wayne.

"Yeah, yeah, Call you Dick, don't mention anything about our family and don't kill anyone. Not like you recited them a thousand times." Nico said with a bored expression, even though he was asleep for most of the occasions where Percy- or Dick- reminded the group of the rules. Percy took a deep breath in and knocked on the door.

Percy exhaled slowly as they waited. It was another moment before the door swung open revealing an old man in a butler suit,

"Master Richard?" He asked in surprise,

"Hey Alfie." Percy's voice was croaky with emotion and Leo began to feel awkward, like he was intruding on something, "I brought friends."

'Alfie's' eyes scanned the demigods before he nodded. He didn't say anything as he stepped aside, only breaking the silence when they had all entered the Manor and he said,

"My name is Alfred Pennyworth, I am the Wayne family's personal butler. I know Master Nico, Mistress Annabeth and Mistress Thalia, but I see that Richard has brought new friends too." He said, "And it's a shame that you did not bring Grover, that boy really does have a strange effect on the garden." Percy chuckled and nodded, before gesturing to the demigods that Alfred didn't know and saying,

"This is Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper and Leo." He waved his hand at each person as he said their name. "Where's B?"

"Master Bruce is at work, you will, however, find your brothers in the games room. I believe they're playing something involving knives." Leo was concerned at how unconcerned Alfred was about Percy's brothers playing with knives.

"As per usual, really. I'll go see them now, I'm sure it'll be Asterous to see them." Asterous? what was that?

Leo didn't get long to wonder about it as Percy had already left the foyer and turned down a passage. The group followed Percy and Leo was glad to have him because there's no way he would have found his way otherwise, the place was a maze!

Ignoring Annabeth's muttering of 'worse than the labyrinth for sure' and 'the floor plan would be such an eyesore' and other complaints, Leo sped up to catch up with Percy where he said,

"So Dick" Leo stifled a giggle at his name, Percy rolled his eyes, "Anything important to know about your brothers?" Percy grinned at that, it was a grin that was scarily similar to the Stolls when they had just completed a complex prank and the victim was about to discover it. Leo had been the victim of far too many of such pranks (he still had the remnants of the custard bomb in his tool belt) to feel safe when anyone was making that face,

"You'll see." he replied with a glint of mischief in his eye,

When the finally arrived at what Leo assumed to be the games room, Percy swung open the door. Whatever had been going on in the room didn't have the chance to stop before the knife that had been sailing towards the previously shut door embedded itself deep into Percy's thigh.

That's all I have the energy for, I'm afraid. I'm excited for the next chapter and should be able to update tmr, though it is a bit busy.

My friend stabbed me with a stick and I accidentally used a type of plaster that I'm allergic to. Yay.

ANYWAY, thanks for all the support, Vote or comment to show me that you're there.

Luv Ya,

Hestia.