[31] Young Justice deserves a Pay Raise

I have watched all of Young Justice, but that's the extent of my knowledge on these characters, I'm basically basing them on other fanfics I've read, so bear with me.
—-
Tim had to admit, his new Bow-staff was top quality. Leo, whoever he was, was skilled. Dick had said that it would work on normal crooks and monsters, but Tim wasn't expecting to come across monsters anytime soon, so it didn't really matter all that much.

Tim smiled as he walked into Mount Justice, another day of stalking his brother, he supposed.

Bart rushed up to him, "Dude, we found something on Jackson!" He exclaimed, looking excited, Tim just nodded and followed him to the computer, their research on Percy Jackson was making a lot more sense now that he knew Percy was really Dick Grayson's demigod identity.

Bart was bouncing up and down behind Jamie as he sat at the computer, Tim leaned over, "What did you find?"

Jamie cracked his knuckles confidently, "Well, Scarab was running face recognition on all the security cameras in New York to see if we could find him, and we found him on a Kiosk Security Camera at a beach." Jamie pointed to the screen, where Percy was seen striding into the waves, fully clothed. Makes sense for a son of Poseidon. Tim thought.

"That's not all. We wound back the footage in that security camera, and he's going into the sea fully clothed like, all the time." Bart added excitedly, Tim nodded,

"So we stakeout the beach and see if he comes back?" He suggested, fidgeting with his Bow-staff as he thought,

"Shouldn't we tell Nightwing?" Jamie narrowed his eyes at Tim, obviously suspicious of him, Tim just sighed,

"Trust me, he's got enough on his plate right now." Tim said firmly, looking for all the world like he was just concerned about his brother.

Bart shrugged, then jumped up, "Dibs on first stakeout! With Blue!" He grabbed Jamie's arm and dragged him up to stand with him, Tim shrugged,

"Fine, but I'm coming to, when you two are alone together, no work gets done."

---

Tim was right, Bart and Jamie were not getting any work done. At all.

Tim sighed and called them over, "Guys, I think I see him!" Bart looked up and dropped his ice-cream, grinning excitedly, he sped over, leaving Jamie to trudge over the sand,

"Where! Where!" Bart practically screeched, Tim sighed and pointed to where Dick was striding across the beach in swim trunks.

Tim had to admit that had he not seen his brother manipulate the Mist to turn him from Dick Grayson, to Percy Jackson and back, he wouldn't be able to believe that they they're the same person.

They didn't look different as such, same hair, same eye shape, but they way Percy held himself was totally different to the acrobatic grace Tim was used to from his brother. Percy Jackson was a soldier, anyone with a modicum of skill in reading posture could see that, and damn, Tim was impressed.

"We should watch him, gather some intel-" Tim said before trailing off, talking to air again, brilliant.

Bart had sped off towards Dick, while Jamie was still walking towards him, somehow having gotten stuck in the beach grass on the dunes. Tim groaned and ran off after Bart, Impulse indeed.

Surprisingly, Impulse had managed to keep on a level footing with Dick while they fought, though Tim suspected his brother was pulling his punches significantly (especially considering how easily Dick could destroy them in training), the speedster was throwing a punch that left him off-balance, and it looked like Dick was going to utilize that when Blue Beetle rocketed down into him.

Tim hadn't even heard it coming, an judging by the surprised and almost proud look on Dick's face, neither had he.

---

Tim was impressed, he'd hardly had to do anything, yet here they were, Percy Jackson tied up in front of them, a laid-back smile on his face. Obviously their captive had pulled his punches, probably as a part of some evil scheme he and Jason had come up with, but still, the pride in his friends was there.

"Listen up," Impulse said, grinning menacingly, "I'm Impulse, this is Blue Beetle and Red Robin, and you're gonna tell us what we want to know."

Dick just raised an eyebrow, a cheeky grin on his face, "Okay then, Bart, Jamie and Tim, what do you want to know?"

---

There's that.

Feel free to vote, comment or follow me if you fancy!

Luv Ya,

Hestia.