One Shot

Hi everyone, this is not a Plot Chapter, this is sort of a one-shot so I can have some time to work out what I'm changing due to the rewrite.

The character in this is an OC. She is not based off anyone.

BUT, I was looking on Riordan Wiki to see what the Aphrodite cabin looked like, and apparently there is a camper called Lila, which is the name I had chosen for her, so she's Lila La Mare now.

Lila took a deep breath. She was preparing herself to enter her cabin, Cabin 10. She'd just gotten a hold of a new magazine that featured one of the only shots a paparazzi had ever managed to take of Dick Grayson. 

It was really strange, the dude just seemed to always be able to hide his face. Not this time though, someone had managed to catch him walking down the street, chatting to his brother. Lila was ecstatic, in every picture the news took of Dick, his smile was fake, but in this picture, he was grin was real and huge.

Lila had attempted to keep her new possession a secret, but Lacy had seen it at breakfast. She knew that now every member of the Aphrodite Cabin would be ready to murder her just to have the picture above their bed.

Lila was about to open the door when out of the corner of her eye she saw her only other crush, Percy Jackson. While nobody could take Dick's first place, Percy always came a close second.

He was walking across a strawberry field, laughing with the Little Emo Hades boy. In that moment he looked exactly like Dick Grayson, laughing with his little brother, Tim. Lila was about to shrug it off as her having a specific type, when the clouds parted and the sun shone right into her eyes. As she squinted, she saw that without the mist, Percy was Dick Grayson!

------

It had been a couple of hours since Lila had discovered that Percy was Dick Grayson. Instead of going into her cabin like she had originally planned to, she went to the beach to think about what this meant for her.

Not that the truth really meant anything in the grand scheme of her life, Lila was just the kind of person who enjoyed sticking her nose into drama and becoming one with it.

Lila was about to push herself up and finally put away her Dick Grayson Magazine when she heard voices floating across the beach. Not wanting to get caught with her prize in case it was one of her siblings, she hid behind a grass bank and accidentally listened in to the conversation,

"Oh, I wish you could come over, but everyone's gonna need some time to process my return, how about later in the year?" A voice said, It was him! It was Percy... Dick, whatever.

"Sounds good. We should have the rest of the seven round too." a second voice replied. Lila recognised it as Annabeth Chase, the Athena councillor. Lila rolled her eyes, if they were together, she was going to owe Melissa so much money!

"I don't know, do you think they'd react badly to finding out I'd lied to them for, like, forever?" Annabeth chuckled, 

"I reacted fine, didn't I?" she replied, they were pretty close to where Lila was hiding now. The daughter of Aphrodite found herself praying to any god she could think of that they wouldn't find her.

"Yeah, but, remember when you found out I was dating Wally?" Percy asked.

Dating wally? Percy had a boyfriend?

This was short and more than a little random, but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed! I'll start working on the next chapter but I'm not particularly inspired right now, so we could be waiting a while, plus there's 2 unpublished stories I'm working on, and I'm rewriting one of my other stories.

Please just be patient with me.

ANYWAY, thanks so much for reading! Please show some support by voting or commenting to let me know you're there.

Luv ya,

Hestia.