Shopping is not fun its ew

Ashley's Spring Formal dress above
------------

I stared at my dad from the car window, taking in his looks.

My dad was a handsome guy, looked like he was 25. He had hazel eyes with tan skin and black hair.

I couldn't believe he was here he hardly ever came out the house. He only comes out if he need food. And the mall supplies to-go food that only last for 2 days.

"I think I'll stay in the car." I told Jason.

"I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to get out of shopping! Not today my friend, not today." Jason said.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine you caught me, but I really don't like this mall."

"Ok, but we're going here." He answered.

I glared at him, but didn't say anything.

He made me get out the car and start walking.

I walked with my head down, right past my horrible dad.

We went into about 50 different stores, looking for stuff. Finally a found a not slutty dress that Jason agreed with.

I was about to take it off the rack, when I felt a pull on the other side.

I looked over to see a lady about 10 years older than me also trying to grab the dress.

"Be like Elsa, and let it go little girl." She to me with a poisonous smile.

"Be like a grandma and wear something that looks like your age." I shot back.

Woah where did that come from?

Out of shock, the women's hold loosened on the dress and I snatched it away.

I went to the counter and paid for it then smirked at the lady, who was still looking at me. Well not only me, she was looking at Jason with a look adults shouldn't give kids.

We hurried out of that store and went to others.

One where I found the perfect dress for spring formal. It was beautiful.

It was white with beads at the top. The dress went from skinny to one of the puffy ones that the princesses wear.

I gasped as soon as I saw it, then looked at the price. It was actually pretty good for a dress like this.

I looked at Jason and saw he was looking at the dress too.

"Wow, it's- wow." He said.

"Yeah." I answered stepping away.

"Well let's go." I said.

"Wait you're not going to buy it?" He asked.

"For what? I'm not going to spring formal." I answered.

"Well you can go to the food court I gotta go to the restroom." He said.

"Ok." I answered and started my walk to the food court.

JASON'S POV

I wasn't just going to let her walk away from the dress.

When she was around the corner I turned and ran back to the store.

I bought the dress and told them to bring it to my place. I could do that I was rich.

I wanted to ask her to the dance, but she would say no. She doesn't date guys like me.

I'm a jerk and she's..well...her.

I ran to the food court and found her in the pizza line. I skipped the line and went and stood by her.

"Why are you smiling so much?" She asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

-----

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I got kicked in the head during basketball and got a black eye and a bad headache.

Jason's POV...SURPRISE!!!

Update days

-Monday

-Wednesday

-Friday

-Saturday or Sunday (it depends)

The girl beneath the bruisesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara