Oh Daddy, when will you learn?

We both turned towards the noise. Jackson was holding a ice pack to his head and my dad stood beside him.

Suddenly Lizzy appeared by my side. "When I saw Jacksons car wasn't home, I came straight back."

"Look son, just give us the thing, and you can go." My father said to Jason.

"Over my dead body." Jason spat.

"I would say that can be arranged, but that would sound way to cliche." My father smiled, showing of his gold teeth.

"I'll take Jackson, and lover boy over there can take your dad." Jason and I nodded at the plan.

Yet again, I was useless. Jackson suddenly ran at Lizzy, probably for revenge for the kick in the head, and Jason and my dad started to circle each other.

"Your a handsome boy, to bad your with her." My dad snarled.

"What's your name?" Jason asked.

"Harold." My dad told him.

"Great name, to bad it's for a dick like you." Jason retorted.

A laugh escaped my mouth, and my father glared at me. I quickly snapped it shut and averted my eyes.

My dad lunged for Jason, and they were in a all out brawl.

I looked over at Jackson and Lizzy, and Lizzy was kicking his butt. She was standing over him, kicking him repeatedly in the stomach.

"This is for stealing my doll when I was nine! This is for not taking me to the movies when I was 12! This is for taking me to the movies, and purposely leaving me there when I was 13! And this one is simply for being a dick!" With every kick she said something and Jackson was moaning out "sorry" and begging her for mercy.

I looked back to my dad and Jason. It was a even fight. Jason had a bloody nose, and my dad had a black eye.

Jason got hit, and it looked like it hurt. Badly. I ran to find a weapon, and saw a wrench that a plumber was using to work on a water fountain.

"I'll need that back!" He yelled after me. I ran back to where the fight was going on.

Lizzy was dragging a unconscious Jackson into a janitor closet, and Jason was laying on his back getting repeatedly hit by my dad.

"I told you, you should've stayed away boy." My dad said lifting his fist up to give a punch.

My dad had hurt everybody I loved. Mom, my grandmother, even my dog! But he would not hurt Jason.

I swung the wrench at his head, and heard a sickening crack. I dropped the wrench and went to help Jason up.

Lizzy walked out of the janitors closet and saw what was going on. My dad was unconscious on the floor, Jason was leaning on my shoulder mumbling something about Taco Bell, and a wrench was by my foot.

"Freeze!"

---------

795 reads!!!!!! Now seriously which one do you want first, because I'm writing both. The cliche, or the non-cliche.

And maybe next chapter as a bonus, I will write what happened to her mom, grandmother, dog, and of course the fight between Jackson and Lizzy!

-Gabby