Katie is my BFF

Ok guys...MAJOR ISSUE!!! My mom says I don't need a phone in my life, that's why this update is so late, and I'm sorry for that. She told me I get 2 hours on here, so here it goes!
------
I pushed him off and stood up.

"What part of Katie is my BFF did you not understand?" I asked him.

"All of it." he said smirking.

"I'm sorry, but I really like Jason, and I'll be waiting in the car for you to take me back." I said walking to the car.

I watched him get on the phone and start talking to somebody, then he walked into the woods.

About 30 minutes later, he hadn't come back. Where was he? I got out the car and walked in his direction.

"I get it, you want to hurt her, and I'm just as eager to help, but she really likes this boy." Is he talking about me?

"Yeah I know she's a ugly, but he still likes her." He is talking about me!

"Yeah! I set up Lindsey to kiss him, but she's still in love with him." Did I love Jason?

"Ok, she's in the car, I should go take her to his house." Who is he on the phone with?

I heard the phone snap shut, and I set out in a sprint towards the car.

I got to the car and hopped in, letting out a breath. Not 30 seconds later, I saw Jackson emerge out of the woods, heading towards the car.

"Where to?" He asked me, starting up the engine.

"School." I answered. Even though it was 4:30, and school was over at 3:45, I knew Jason would be there.

Now I know he didn't like beautiful, cheerleader, funny Lindsey, but nerdy me!

-----

Short chapter, I know, but like I said, phone time is golden.

Who was Jackson talking to? Cause I wanna punch both of them in the face. I mean I know but, you don't.

-Gabby