A Better End

Hey guys! It's been a while and I'm super sorry, but I've decided to finally make the cliche end! I had a few friends talk to me about it (you know who you are) and I've decided it's better if I make both so here it is! This will start a while after the episode Cop Car! Enjoy!
----------------------------
"I hate you." I yelled at Jason.
He smirked and moved closer. "No you don't." I glared at him and took back my new puppy, Lily.

Unfortunately, Lily had taken a better liking to him than me, so while they played I was stuck watching them, even though Lily was my dog.

"Have you talked to Lizzy?" I asked him. He shook his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

It had been 2 months since the incident. I had moved in with Jason and we had got our own apartment and a puppy, but I liked to call it my puppy.

Sadly, Jackson and Katie had gotten back together, how he got no time in jail is a mystery to me, but Jason and I have been trying to talk her out of it.

Plus, Jason and I won Prom King and Queen. Of course, Lindsey threw a fit and said I had cheated and I had bought votes. The actual reason she didn't win is because a few days earlier, it was announced she cheated with another cheerleader's boyfriend, which made it a easy win for us.

Next, Lizzy had gotten married! Yes, married! Turns out the cop who interviewed her was loaded, and wanted to marry Lizzy as soon as possible, why? I have no clue, but I wasn't surprised. It was like love at first sight for those two.

Finally, my dad had gotten 20 years in jail for domestic abuse, rape, robbery, and attempted murder.

Everything was falling into place, and I couldn't be happier.

----------------------
So that's the end. The for real end. Like forever. But not to fear, Lizzy has a sequel! It's a supernatural story, about Lizzy and that cop who interviewed her. I can't promise when it's coming, but just be on the lookout!
Love you guys!
-Gabby❤️