It feels good to be pretty

PS Katie's outfit above.

Before I begin... I would like to give a shoutout to 4 people.

TheBaeBrooklyn - Thank you so much for attempting to send me covers and for supporting me through my story

noor906 -Thank you for voting on every single chapter (even my not a update ones) it really keeps me going

kgrimley - thank you for telling me to watch my grammar and spelling and telling me things about my book

Lbhaiyin - thank you for all the ideas and help you put in, with out you I would've stopped 2 chapters ago

If I did not thank you, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate you- because I appreciate you all ALOT.

---------

I looked at him, shock clear through my face.

"I- I-.." I was at a loss for words. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Yes." I answered finally.

Now it was his turn to be shocked.

"You said yes? She said yes!" He screamed.

"Shut up!" Lacy yelled from down stairs.

Jason blushed and snapped his mouth shut.

I giggled because of the red tint on his cheeks and turned my back to him.

I fell asleep, Jason directly behind me.

Jason's POV

After I asked her she stuttered, surprise on her features.

She's going to say no. My hands got sweaty, and a lump formed in my throat.

"Yes." That one word had me jumping for joy.

"You said yes! She said yes!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I stopped screaming and looked over at Ashley who was already sound asleep.

So I went to sleep too.

-in the morning-

Ashley's POV

Someone burst through the door of Jason's room.

"Wake up! If your clothes are off put them back on, and if they're on tell me cause my eyes are-" She didn't finish the sentence and we heard a loud thump.

I sat up immediately and saw Katie on the floor.

"You ok?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yea I ran into a wall." She mumbled.

I giggled and went to help her up.

"Well it's time for school, and breakfast is ready." She said rubbing her forehead.

That's right, Katie does go to our school. You would never believe it, but Katie is a rebel.

You know black outfit, feet on the desk, talked back to teachers. Our school was all about stereotypes, Jason the jock, Katie the rebel, and Ashley the nerd, no one would ever believe it.

Today she wore a crop top that said "REBEL" in big bold letters and ripped tights with a black leather jacket.

I pulled my clothes out of my bag and Katie gagged.

"No way you're wearing that to school."
Said Katie as she dragged me to her room. What is up with this family and dragging people.

She threw some clothes at me and I looked at them.

It was a tight crop top that said "BISH WHAT?" In big bold letters and a black, leather mini skirt. She then threw out some combat boots that narrowly missed my head.

"Put it on." She demanded.

I did as she said and went into the bathroom and changed.

I actually looked pretty good.

"Time for accessories!" She squealed, nope you would never guess she was a rebel.

She gave me a black head band with a bow and a few bracelets.

I put it all on and looked at myself in the mirror. I actually look pretty for once, and it felt kinda good.

It was a change from my usually baggy sweater and sweat pants, but it felt good.

Katie straightened my hair, then put the headband on.

We walked down the stairs, our arms hooked.

Jason looked at me, and his jaw dropped.

I just smiled at the ground.

It felt good to be pretty.