Cop car

The non-cliche ending will be max 2 chapters then a epilouge, then if you guys want I will do a cliche ending.

^^^^^^^^^^

I looked towards the door way. 2 cops had their guns pointed straight at Jason and me. One of them holstered their gun, while the other kept switching from me to Jason.

"What happened here?" He asked looking around.

We all looked at each other. Then they saw my dad on the ground.

"Brian, go check for pulse." The other man put his gun back and ran over to my dad.

"He has none sir." Brian answered.

My hand flew to my mouth. I wasn't sad, not at all, but I killed somebody.

"You three are coming down to the station with me." The cop said.

We all piled into the back of the police car and were on our way to the station.

When we got there, the cop took all three of us to different rooms.

I was on their alone until I heard the door open and close.

"Hi I'm Annaliese Evans." A women sat in the chair in front of me. She started a tape recorder and cleared her throat.

"I'm Ashley." She nodded and opened a book.

"Now let's get straight to it. The man who was found dead on the floor, who was he to you?" She asked.

"He was my dad."

"How did he die." She asked.

"I hit him, on the head." I cried.

"Why would you do that?"

"He was abusive! He was beating up my boyfriend! He was going to rape me!" I screamed through my tears.

"Ashley calm down." She said soothingly.

I nodded and put my head on the cold metal table.

"The 2 others found on scene, what were their names, and how did you know them?"

"The boy, Jason, was my boyfriend. The girl, Elizabeth, was my friend." J told her.

"Tell me everything that led up to that fight." So I told her everything since I woke up this morning. I told her about some of my beatings in the past. Everything.

She nodded. "Thank you for your cooperation, you are free to go, or wait for your friends."

Lizzy's POV

I say at the table tapping my foot, when someone came in.

A handsome man, he was about 6'1, and he looked like a surfer. Sandy blond hair, bright green eyes.

"Hi I'm Conner Davis." He said nodding at me.

"From the other girl, Ashley, I know you are Elizabeth."

I nodded, "But everyone calls me Lizzy." He smiled at me. He looked about 21. How'd he get a job here so young?

"Ok tell me everything from the beginning."

"Well on August 6, 1999, I can out my mothers-" I started.

"Not that far!" He said laughing.

"Well I'm glad I amuse you." I told him.

"Now seriously tell me the whole story."

So I started from the beginning. With Jackson trying to rape Ashley, to when the cops found us.

"Thanks for your cooperation." He said winking at me.

"No problem ." I smirked.

"Maybe we can meet up sometime." He slid me a piece of paper with his number on it and I laughed.

"Sure."

"You're free to go, or wait for your friends." He said.

So I got up and walked outside only to send Ashley already there.

Then Jason walked out of his room followed by a old looking guy, and we all left the station.

^^^^^^^^^
Hi!
yes I've decided to do non-cliche first. What happens? We shall never know. I mean you guys will know in a little while cause I already know...oh you guys get it!

-Gabby