Don't look at it

Ashley's POV

Jason had just dropped me off about a street away from my house, so my dad wouldn't see.

Of course he didn't know that was the reason, I told him it was because my dad was coming to pick me up.

I walked home, kicking rocks and picking up sticks. I finally got home at looked at my house.

The light in his room was on. I didn't want to go in but I had to. I had to make him dinner and wash his clothes and clean the house. All the stuff a mom would do.

I sighed and walked into the house.

------
WARNING!!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HEARING ABOUT ABUSE, SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE MPRE CAPITAL LETTERS.
------

I opened the door with a creaking sound. He was yelling on the phone and I gulped.

When he yelled he was mad and when he is mad thing don't turn out well for me.

I hurried to the kitchen and started dinner. I heard footsteps behind me.

"I just got fired, so you know what that means." I cringed just at his voice.

I kept cooking though. He walked closer behind me and next thing I know, my hand is on the burner.

I screamed in pain, but I couldn't lift it up. His hand was on top of mine pushing it down harder and harder.

Then he turned me around and slapped me. I kept my head down as I let out shaky breaths.

I didn't dare look up at him, I couldn't. I knew a bruise was forming on my cheek. I felt it.

"Get on your knees." I did as I was told and got down.

He then gave me one kick to the stomach that knocked me over.

Then he repeatedly started kicked me.

I just kept screaming and screaming, but no one could hear.

----
YOU MAY BEGIN READING AGAIN
----

I woke up in my bed, my whole body was sore. I had wrapped my rib-cage last night, so they could heal faster.

I got up and get to look in the mirror.

I bruise on my cheek was colors I couldn't even describe.

I lifted up my shirt and took the wrapping off my ribs.

My ribs were yellow and black.

"Well that can't be good." I muttered to myself.

I re-wrapped my ribs and started covering my cheek with make-up. I covered all the bruises from last night with make-up. I then finished getting ready for school.

3rd Person POV

Little did Ashley know she missed one, right on her arm. A big purple one, and with her short sleeved shirt everyone could see.

Jason's POV

I had already gotten ready for school and was in my car.

I took the long way to school, past the place I dropped Ashley off. Ashley-I thought about her all night. The dress is in my closet.

I didn't see her there, so I just let kept driving.

I got to school and went by her locker.
There she was, packing up her books.

"Hey Ash-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence when I saw her arm.

I ran over to her and took it in my arms.

"What happened?" I asked her inspecting it closely.

"What do you, mean it's totally-" She stopped mid-sentence when she saw her arm. Her eyes got big and she covered it up.

"Don't look at it." She said.

Rushing towards the girls bathroom. I grabbed her gently by the shoulder and she cried out in pain.

I looked at her suspiciously and gently led her to the girls bathroom.

"Take your shirt off." I told her.

She backed away.

"Not like that, I won't do anything."

She still shook her head.

"Ashley, take it off." I was getting mad.

She looked at me and quickly nodded her head.

She was took off her shirt, her back towards the door.

And let that be the moment where Lindsey and her fake friends walk in.

-------

Sorry bout the short chapter for those who didn't read the abuse part.

Anyway so far so good on updates?

Let me know if my story is good, bad, a little bit of both. It will really help if you also tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks!

-Gabby.