Daddy?

Some people asked me to update, and I thank them for that! It really encourages me, and the amount of reads this story has is unbelievable. Thanks to all of you.
----------

Just like I thought, when we pulled up to school, Jason stood right out front.

He saw us pull up, and steam was basically coming out of his ears.

"Where have you been? Did you skip school? You never skip school! And with him? Why wouldn't you skip with me? Are you breaking up with me?" He kept ranting and finally stopped to take a breath.

"No I'm not breaking up with you." I said running up to him.

He picked me up, and hugged me. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away. He looked genuinely confused, so I rolled my eyes.

"Have you washed your lips since you kissed Lindsey?" I asked pointedly.

He slowly put me back down and nodded.

"I'll go wash my lips." He said and ran towards the school entrance.

I turned towards Jackson.

"Jackson, I know we were childhood friends, but I don't feel the same way, I really like Jason, and I don't like you." I said to him.

All he did was nod and get back in his car.

"If you change your mind, I'm in my old house." He revved the engine and drove away.

"I washed my lips!" Jason yelled while walking over to me.

He came to kiss me, but I pushed him away again.

"Hey! You promised you'd kiss me!" He pouted.

"I told you to wash your lips, I never said I'd kiss you." I clarified.

"Whatever, we're going back to my house." We walked towards his car in a silence.

We drove to his house, no one speaking till a sound was heard. It was a text message notification.

Jason quickly checked his phone, "Not me."

I looked down at my phone. It was a picture and a message from Jackson.

The picture was of him and Katie and the message said, "I don't need you, at least not to be my girlfriend."

I dropped my phone, not because of the message, but the man photobombing in the background.

It was my dad..